cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Valid Payment Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Getting this error when running proposal, but I am able to continue with payment run, but after reallocating. I dont understand why is this error showing up though the payment method is maintained in vendor master. In FBZP, the allowed currencies are all, as that field is left blank. The RFFOUS_C variant is maintaiend correctly with correct house bank and check lot. I cannot think of anything that is missing but why am I getting this error? Let me clarify here that the payment was generated after reallocating. But I should not be reallocating if everything is configured correctly.

Payment with currency USD, payment method : No valid payment procedure

Diagnosis

The payment program could not find a combination of payment method and house bank account with which the payment can be carried out.

System Response

No payment is generated.

Procedure

In order to find out which combination of payment methods and house bank accounts were checked and subsequently not used, repeat the proposal run and activate the additional log for payment method selection for the account affected.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200240
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Apart from all the clues given by others, please check the following as well:

a.) Do you have any master data issue especially relating to Street, PO fields, etc?

b.) In the vendor master payment transactions, do you have vendor bank details?. If so, do you have any value against Partner bank type?. If so, check whether the document you wish to pay has the same value in the partner bank type..

Jayaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sheena,

No valid payment method is a very misleading error message that confused every one who use F110 payment run.

Check the log like the previous reply told you to find out which vendor has problem.

If you can not find anything there, you will have to go to your past payment run listing to see if there is any run that you have not complete the whole payment process or parameters. Delete those runs by going to Edit>proposal/payment parameter>delete. This should clear up all the improper issues you have with any of the open items you are trying to process.

Then go back and re-run the one you have problem.

Let me know if you are still stuck.

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try running with the additional log? This log is very clear and explains step by step if picking the appropriate payment method succeeded in each step and if it fails in a certain step, why it failed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The additional log says pretty much the same thing.

Information re. vendor 1000000 / customer / paying company code XXXX

Procedure

In order to find out which combination of payment methods and house bank accounts were checked and subsequently not used, repeat the proposal run and activate the additional log for payment method selection for the account affected.

With another company code, when I do the payment run, I don't face this issue. They have the same settings. How come I face the issue with this co. code?????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the country of the vendor and the country of the vendor's bank (check if any of these are different from the country of the company code). Also look if doc. currency is different from local currency. Now go to payment method in company code and see if any of the following checkboxes are applicable and need to be checked for your case.

Foreign business partner allowed

Foreign currency allowed

Cust/vendor bank abroad allowed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked all that you said but this is still not working. It is only with this company code, any vendor who is in this company code , always needs to be reallocated. Can someone suggest something . Has anyone faced this issue and if yes, how wa sit solved