cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MultiProvider design CMP Warnings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to activate a MultiProvider using some infocubes including 0PA_C01 and 0PAOS_C01. When I check some warnings appears, among others:

Check of MultiProvider ZM:

Error messages from point of view of OLAP processor:

CMP problem occurred in characteristic [ZRUTA]Rutas for InfoProvider 0PAOS_C01

CMP problem occurred in characteristic [ZSTOR_LOC]Storage location for InfoProvider 0PAOS_C01

CMP problem occurred in characteristic [ZRUTA]Rutas for InfoProvider 0PA_C01

CMP problem occurred in characteristic [ZSTOR_LOC]Storage location for InfoProvider 0PA_C01

CMP problem occurred in characteristic [ZRUTA]Rutas for InfoProvider Z0PY_C02

(...)

as I can see it's because I'm using some characteristics that exists at some infocubes but not in the infocubes that originated warnings listed above. When trying to activate, Multiprovider activation is succesful, but when trying to retrieve info using Query Designer queries any info about involved infocubes is not available.

Has anyone experienced situations like this and what solution worked to fix it? what action(s) should I take into account?

Hope you could help me. Thanks a lot in advance.

Bernardo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our EDWH landscape was on SPS 13 earlier, for sreolving certain other issues SAP suggested us to with SPS 16 Upgrade. Post SPS Upgrade in our development system, when we tried to activate the Multiprovider we have faced this warnings of CMP( Common Multi Provider) mentioning about the Compounding Infoobjects.There has been no change the struture post SPS, but still we received this error messages, when contacted SAP for the same, it suggested to insert the values mentioned by Jose in RSADMIN table, which will convert the errors to warnings.

Even though the struture remained the same post SPS, these warnings are and added feature after SPS 13.

There is no problem after this data insertion in the RSADMIN table.

Regards,

Ganesh Thota.

former_member195079
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bernardo,

can you solve this situation??. I have the same problem.

thanks for your help.

Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello José,

I've fist ran program "SAP_RSADMIN_MAINTAIN" to set parameter "NO_A135_A152" with value "X"; by doing this, BRAIN A152 cancellation messages are converted into warnings, so you can activate MultiProvider even having some inconsistences in MultiProvider's design.

I'm trying with a model that doesn't includes mentioned infocubes, but I'll need to add them because they are necessary, people in reporting design mentioned that information from both sources is not visible.

Let's hope someone which experienced something like this will post some additional comments.

Best regards,

Bernardo