Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Information Window pop up

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend's

While creating PM order i have selected order type, Equipment & Planning plant, as sson as i entered system must show a Object Information window pop up which gives details like, no.of orders made, last active order.

Give me step by step details where i have to configure that so it will give me information while creating PM Order.

From the initial screen of Create Order i have to remove or hide following fields.pls tell me how i can do that.

1) Assembly

2) Bus. Area

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you have to create object information key with automatically marked up and assign the same to the order type in IMG

For the second one you can do the settings in IMG for Field selection for order header

regards

thyagarajan

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thanks for given solutions.

As you told i have done the tick on "automatically"& now i am getting pop up screen.

In that, Info.System - time frame and threshold values, what are the parameters to be maintained.

No. days - 365 (which comes by default)

BreakdnReported Processg days

NotifsCreated CompletedNotif

Orders created Compl. orders

remaining fields are blank.so i would like to know can i set any no.of days for each field or there is any max.no. of days we can enter.

For example i would like to see details from last 2 years can i see by putting 730 days in each field which is shown above.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Thyagarajan,

Thanks for given solutions.

As you told i have done the tick on "automatically"& now i am getting pop up screen.

In that, Info.System - time frame and threshold values, what are the parameters to be maintained.

No. days - 365 (which comes by default)

BreakdnReported Processg days

NotifsCreated CompletedNotif

Orders created Compl. orders

remaining fields are blank.so i would like to know can i set any no.of days for each field or there is any max.no. of days we can enter.

For example i would like to see details from last 2 years can i see by putting 730 days in each field which is shown above.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think you have misunderstood ,don't need to put the days in each field .kindly check the example in the help from SAP,

You want to make sure that object information is always displayed if a contract is created for an object or if at least 5 notifications or at least 4 orders were carried out in the last 365 days. The system should take the last 365 days as well as completed notifications into account when selecting notifications.

Completed and outstanding notifications should be displayed in the object information.

To do this, you need to make the following settings.

Mark the field automatically.

Mark the field Contract.

Enter 365 in the field No. days for notifications in the information system.

Enter 5 for NotifsCreated.

Enter 4 for Orders created.

Enter 365 for Notifications selection.

Mark the field SelComplNotifs.

Mark OutstdgNotifs and CompletedNotifs to display the last notifications in the object information.

Object information is always automatically displayed when one of the threshold values defined above is reached.

The object information is also included automatically, if:

the outstanding or completed notifications indicator is set

if the contract or classification indicator is set

if the reference object is under warranty

regards

thyagarajan

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Thyagarajan,

Thnx.Now very cleared.

Regard's

Sandeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member654170
Contributor
0 Kudos

dont need to hide any field.

Go to configuration , Plant MAin --- Master data - Technical object 0- general data ---define Object info , Select ob info u want to use and check the check box automatically.

narendra

Former Member

Dear

If you wan to have object information to pop up automatically please follow the path

spro -plant Maint & customer service-Maint & service orders-Object information -Define object information keys

& other Assign Object informatio to order types

Please fill all the details in object nformation parameters

then just assign object information key to order types you required

Reagrds

Chandrashekhar Ingole