Did you mean: 

adobe forms

abdulgaffarmohd
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new to Adobe forms

while opening LAYOUT in the SFP T-code

it throwing Error occurred in communication with layout editor.

Does we need to apply any paches or need to down load any thing spl

for this T-code

Regards,

MOHD.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to instal Adobe life cycle Designer into your local PC. Also Latest Adobe should be installed in your Pc.

Regards,

Sathish

abdulgaffarmohd
Participant
0 Kudos

Sap GUI 7.0 Installation is done on my system

and regarding Adobe LifeCycle designer 8.0 we have downloaded

Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite Update 1 Trial Version.

Please let me know what to install from

it there are several component like livecycle_dataservices, livecycle_server, livecycle_workbench.

After installing SAP GUI 7.0

it's Message has been changed to

Could not start Layout Designer (see long text)

Message no. FPUIFB086

Diagnosis

*The forms design tool for developing the form layout could not be started; either it is not installed *

or there are errors in the installation.

Procedure

*Make sure that you have the forms design tool installed on your desktop (the tool is part of the

SAPGUI installation)

Also read SAP Note 801524.

andrea_galluccio2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think you don't have downloaded the right software.

You have to download it from service marketplace (look ath this blog: /people/scott.jones/blog/2007/09/13/installing-and-configuring-sap-interactive-forms-by-adobe-for-the-sap-netweaver-composition-environment)

From it, (your) interesting part:

Install Adobe LiveCycle Designer

As SAP Note 962763 explains, you may already have Adobe LiveCycle Designer on your desktop, installed by the Designer Installer or as part of SAP GUI or the SAP NetWeaver Developers Studio. You can tell by looking for "SAP Interactive Forms" in Add or Remove Programs launched from the Control Panel. If you do have an earlier version, it must be uninstalled befor you install version 7.1.

The media for Adobe LiveCycle Designer can be downloaded from the SAP Service Marketplace if you have an s-number there. Search for it in the software download center under Installations and Upgrades.

The installation then is simple. Unzip the media into a directory and double-click the ALDsetup.exe file:

Look the blog to see the print-screen of the service marketplace..

Regards

Andrea

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

andrea_galluccio2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes you have to download The Adobe LifeCycle designer 8.0 from the sap marketplace and install on your pc (ask to your basis team to get it).

Don't forget to install the last version of the adobe reader also, always on your local pc.

Then you'll not have any problem.

Bye

Andrea