cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Selection in SMARTFORM using FM SSF_OPEN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Im using FM SSF_OPEN in my SMARTFORMS. For every customer I have to call the generated FM. The print preview was fine. But when I tried to print/print preview data of 3 different customers having 3 pages each (total of 9 pages) using a selected page number for example PAGE 1, the printout/print preview is 3 pages. All first pages of the 3 customers were printed.

How can I achieve that I have to print only the page one. In my example if I have 9 pages only page 1 must be printed?

Thanks,

Andre

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In FM SSF_OPEN in my SMARTFORMS when we want the restrict the pages ..provide in the value either SSFSPOUTOP-TDPAGESLCT or TDPAGESLCT component ..by this You can display the single page.. since you are calling for every customer You have to reestrict the page per customer or page not based on customer only in the abap code i.e either in print program or program lines in smartfoms ..You cant do handle this with FM ....For eg if we want to restrict the customer .you can get the value from selection screen and delete the remaining values from the internal table and pass only the customer.....

Loop at intab.

delete the customer where NE selection screeen.

endloop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The restriction for the no.of pages to be printed can be made in your driver program which calls your smartform. Have some condition while calling the smartform FM in your driver program.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimala P