cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEROR:No inspection point available for the operation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GURUS,

I am testing for Water at 7 different points in the plant its not related to production process.

1)I have created a sampling procedure with free inspection points,and also maintained sample size 1 and inspection frequcey 1.with sample type:fixed sample and valuation mode as manual

2) created material master : Water

3) Assigned inspection type 89 in the Q.M view

4) created an inspection plan and Assign the required parameters as M.I.Cs in the inspection plan and also created routing.

5) manual creating inspection lot

Note in the header deatails of inspection plan and routing header i have maintained Inspection point-150-Generated insp. point, quantity or time.

When i do result recording for the manually created inspection lot.I am getting the following error.No inspection point available for the operation

Message no. QT213

The following customization has already been done SPRO> QM> Quality PLanning-- > Inspection planning > Define identifier for inspection point> Select the inspection point you would like to choose--> go to Field.

Function module tab under Automatic creation of insp. points you maintian this FM QAPP_CUST_IP_CREATE ( Already maintianed by SAP)

Please let me what i am doing wrong for not getting inspection points and also let me know if i am missing any customizing settings

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ram

Probably follwing may be reason for the Error.

1.Have you assigned correct usage for the Task list?

while creation of lot has task list correctly attached to lot and sample size is determined?

2.Have you assigned sampling procedure for each and every char.? if you assign sampling procedure to only one char & not all then this problem could occure.

3.In operation overview of task list ->Quality mgt:inspection point>inspection point completion --->maintain Valuation.

4.Even if you remove the FM from customization it will work.

5.If you are using FM then following things are mandetory.......

FU QAPP_CUST_IP_CREATE

The available function module serves as a copy model for user-defined programs.

The following requirements in this copy model are linked to automatic creation:

1.The field "Number length 3" is active in the user field combination for the inspection point and a quantity-related inspection point interval is maintained for at least one operation.

2.The fields "Date" and "Time" are active in the user field combination for the inspection point and a time-related inspection point interval is maintained for at least one operation.

Try this and let me know ...

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

Insp. Point 150 is either relatated to Quantity or time.

if you are using 89- it is manual inspection and related to quantity or time.

for water analysis why you need this?

if it is requirement everyday 1000gal you need to inspect or everyday or every **** you want? - i don't think so that's why you are using 89.

Anyway std SAP - inspection point 150 will not be useful for inspection type 89.

better to **** with ABAP'er write one program according to your business need

Thanks

Sami

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

you are correct

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Thanks for all information given by you.

Regards

Ram

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

1) Sorry , I dint not notice the your process is based on 89 inspection. In this inspection type we cannot have automatic inspection point. You have to create it manualy

2) The process you mentioned is absolutely correct . You may use Assigned inspection point Tab if you need to change the inspection results for a particalur inspection point

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Since my client only testing water for maintaining records and to show the concern Govt officials and during the time of aduits.so my process is ok(ie by manual creating inspection lots).but for information sake.

An automatic inspection lot is created in production process using inspection type 03 and maintain inspection point in header details of routing and also maintaining whether is time or quantity related or no relation in the operation details of routing.in this case an automatic inspection points will be generated when the production order is released.

please correct me if i am wrong.

Regards

Ram

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

Please let me know whether your issue is solved.

You can automaticaly inspection point if you have updated in Control Key details Inspection point based on time.Enter a time factor in such a way that you get 7 inspection point needed for your result recording.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Please let me know the steps for creating automatic inspection points for my all points.(7 points)

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram kumar,

In ur case u should have maintained free insp point 100 in ur routing header.

in insp plan header ensure ur usage is 3

In SPRO> QM> Quality PLanning-- > Inspection planning > Define identifier for inspection point> In field combination details use can define required user fields andkey words also.

Regards

Venugopal

Edited by: Venugopal Rao Dudgundi on Mar 16, 2009 7:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ram

I have carried out inspection point as per steps provided by you(same setting -89 type -manual lot).

When you go to result recording System asks you for "Inspection point" now

No inspection point available for the operation

Message no. QT213

Diagnosis

Via Selection, all inspection points created for the inspection lot and operation are selected.

These inspection points were either created manually, or automatically at inspection lot creation, if:

Procedure

Inspection points can only be selected if they have already been created (be it automatically or manually). To create inspection points manually, enter the inspection point identification, and continue with the transaction.

That is

Enter Inspection Pt Identification number: say Point 1st

Shift: 1st

and press Enter.

Now you will not get this message.

System will now allow to do result recrding if you have maintained selected det at Plnat level or in inspection poit customization.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

I have maintained customizing you have told me

Number length 3 3

Date 1

Time 2

but i am not been able get below part which you have said in your last reply

That is

Enter Inspection Pointt Identification number: say Point 1st

Shift: 1st

and press Enter.

Now you will not get this message.

System will now allow to do result recording if you have maintained selected date at Plant level or in inspection point customization.

Please can you give details steps how to create inspection points manually and automatically for checking of water in my case at 7 different points once a day.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What i mean is when there is not inspection point system will prompt you that new inspection poit in not there.

In that case you can create your own inspection point by entering manually .

Can you plese do one thing for time being remove FM and execute the process.

Let's See what will happen.I think you will get the desired results even if you don't maintain FM

I have tried on Test Server and it works firn without said FM

try it.

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

I have done all the settings you have told me,Please let me know if the futher process i am doing is right or wrong.

I am creating a Manual Inspection lot via QA01,then going to QA32 to do result recording.in the initial screen i am entering partial quantity 1{Result recording for the 1st point} then when i press enter it goes to the Result Recording:Characteristics Overview Screen,here i record results and save , I get a pop of Valution,here i click on change>Valution icon,its gives a pop up of usage decision>here i select the required usage decision and save.

Now for recording results for the next point I enter partial quantity 2{Result recording for the 2nd point} and continue same process till record vaules for all 7 points.then do UD for the lot

I am doing right process,please advice.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Thanks for helping me to solve my issue.

Regards

Ram