cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DDIC ACTIVATION ERRORS during ACT_UPG phase

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to install EHP3 using the EHPI one of our systems and get errors at ACT_UPG phase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DDIC ACTIVATION ERRORS and RETURN CODE in SAPAA70018.MBD

1 ETP111 exit code : "8"

DDIC ACTIVATION ERRORS and RETURN CODE in SAPAAAA700.MBD

1EEDO519X"Table" "IDWTFIDOCLEAN" could not be activated

1EEDO519 "Srch Help" "H_5ITCN" could not be activated

1EEDO519 "Srch Help" "H_5ITTT" could not be activated

1EEDO519 "Table" "IDWTFIDOCLEAN" could not be activated

1EEDO519 "View" "V_FBN_T74HB" could not be activated

DDIC ACTIVATION ERRORS and RETURN CODE in SAPAB70017.MBD

I would like to login to the shadow instance and correct the the errors before continuing but I can't as its locked due to upgrade. I've downloaded SAPup from the market place but it doesn't work. Is there another procedure with the EHPI?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Fist, use Se11 and check what is wrong with the objects. Developer should be abale to fix it. I had some issues mostly becuase of duplicate fields. if you have duplicate fields, do not delete in the main structure delete it in the append structure. Dont activate it as per documentation.

In my case, it fixed some of the tables some didnot. I had to open a message.

let me know if it helps.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before trying above approaches, try to repeat the phase and then do it as per my suggestion above

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had to reset the install in the end to sort the tables out before continuing. After doing that I still got errors in different tables! I restarted the phase and they have gone but I've still got some errors that were there before.

DDIC ACTIVATION ERRORS and RETURN CODE in SAPAAAA700.MBD

1EEDO519 "Srch Help" "H_5ITCN" could not be activated

1EEDO519 "Srch Help" "H_5ITTT" could not be activated

1EEDO519 "View" "V_FBN_T74HB" could not be activated

The view V_FBN_T74HB is active but the 2 "Srch Help" objects are only partly active. Not sure what to do now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

repeat the Phase and the first two error will be gone.

use developers to figure out the issue on V_FBN_T74HB.

refer this Note 1245473 for some of the common issues

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

V_FBN_T74HB is fine and note 1243014 explains the search help activation errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some errors in the LONGPOST.LOG at the end. Does anyone know what to do with them?

CURRENTPHASE XPRAS_UPG

1PEPU203X> Messages extracted from log file "SAPR-603DWINSAPAPPL.MBD" <

Long text:

Cause

During the upgrade, a message relevant for postprocessing was written

to a log file. This message is not dealt with until the end of the

entire upgrade. The upgrade continues.

System Response

The upgrade stops in phase CHK_POSTUP. To create the reference to the

original log file, this message is generated by R3up.

What to do

Note the messages following this message and proceed according to the

instructions.

A2PE/SAPCND/GENERATOR 360 Field "CPE_F_FORMID" of table is not referenced in access "M" "FA" "0FOR"

A2PE/SAPCND/GENERATOR 360 Field "CPE_CONDTYPE_PR" of table is not referenced in access "M" "FA" "0FOR"

A2PE/SAPCND/GENERATOR 360 Field "MM_PURCH_ORG" of table is not referenced in access "M" "FA" "0FOR"

A2PE/SAPCND/GENERATOR 360 Field "MM_VENDOR_GROUP" of table is not referenced in access "M" "FA" "0FOR"

A2PE/SAPCND/GENERATOR 360 Field "MM_VENDOR" of table is not referenced in access "M" "FA" "0FOR"

A2PE/SAPCND/GENERATOR 360 Field "MM_SUPPL_VEND" of table is not referenced in access "M" "FA" "0FOR"

A2PE/SAPCND/GENERATOR 360 Field "CPE_F_FORMID" of table is not referenced in access "M" "FA" "0FOR"

A2PE/SAPCND/GENERATOR 360 Field "CPE_CONDTYPE_PR" of table is not referenced in access "M" "FA" "0FOR"

A2PE/SAPCND/GENERATOR 360 Field "MM_PURCH_ORG" of table is not referenced in access "M" "FA" "0FOR"

A2PE/SAPCND/GENERATOR 360 Field "MM_VENDOR_GROUP" of table is not referenced in access "M" "FA" "0FOR"

A2PE/SAPCND/GENERATOR 360 Field "MM_VENDOR" of table is not referenced in access "M" "FA" "0FOR"

A2PE/SAPCND/GENERATOR 360 Field "MM_SUPPL_VEND" of table is not referenced in access "M" "FA" "0FOR"

A2PE/SAPCND/GENERATOR 360 Field "MM_INFO_TYPE" of table is not referenced in access "M" "FA" "0FOR"

A2PE/SAPCND/GENERATOR 360 Field "MM_PLANT" of table is not referenced in access "M" "FA" "0FOR"

A2PE/SAPCND/GENERATOR 360 Field "MM_MAT_GROUP" of table is not referenced in access "M" "FA" "0FOR"

A2PE/SAPCND/GENERATOR 360 Field "MM_MATERIAL" of table is not referenced in access "M" "FA" "0FOR"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I got the same type of error in the longpost.log after the upgrade to ECC 6.0 with SR3 enhancement package. Below is a snippet of SAP support to what the error means. I hope this help.

thanks,

Velvet

Response to error from SAP support:

"A sample message like:

A2PE/SAPCND/GENERATOR 360 Field "CPE_F_FORMID" of table is not

referenced in access "M" "FA" "0FOR"

Means that in the customizing of one or some the accesses that

correspond to application "M" ( purchasing) , usage "FA" and access

sequence "0FOR" there is no input value for field CPE_F_FORMID.

Therefore the access to the condition table will not work.

( To see all the applications and usages you can check the input help intable /SAPCND/T681 )

This message may not be something you have to take care of in case the

corresponding access are not used in your business. This must be checkedby the functional team from purchasing application. In case you are not

using purchasing in your system you can ignore the messages"

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chris Soden,

I send you this message because I´m facing with an error that I don´t get the solution for that!! And your thread and the problem that you report on this post, have one thing that seems like my problem!!

I created a thread for that issue, which is this -->

But in few words... I´m doing a stack upgrade in my ECC 6.0 system (source 12 to target 15) and that is now stuck in DDIC_Activation importing phase I checked the Overview of Transport Logs (Goto --> Import Logs --> Queue) and it showed many errors in each Support Packages file... the details are in this two next images (there are both connected):

Image 1: http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9822/image1nuf.png

Image 2: http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7710/image2xdn.png

So, as you see in there I have a problem seems like yours... "View V_FBN_T74HB could not be activated" !!!!

How can I solve this problem? I don´t know.. I already read the notes that you mentioned (1243014 ; 1245473) but their didn´t seems me the solution for this!!

Did you already solve your problem with that particulary activation object (V_FBN_T74HB) ??

Help me please... I don´t know what to do!!! With this error I can´t proceed with this stack importing / components update!!

Best regards,

João Dimas - Portiugal

Answers (0)