cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

physical plan error when running query on BIA - table not committed in BIA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We have one of the InfoCubes in BIA which has data in the F fact table and no date in the E fact table as no data was compressed.

But, when I am running the queries on top of the InfoCube I am getting the errors stating query cannot be executed.

The error message is 2966 occured in BIA server.

We currently are at SP13 and I have identified the OSS Note 1240401 which is part of SP20 and cannot be applied in our system through SNOTE.

Did anyone else have the same issue with the BIA InfoCube Index which does not have data in E fact table.

The error screen has the following info:

"Error while reading data; navigation is possible"

"Errors occured during parallel processing of query 1, RC: 3"

"Error creating physical plan: table bdv_bic:fzcsls 2966"

"Error reading the data of InfoProvider ZCSLSRM06$X"

"The following error 2966 occurred in BIA server"

"Error creating physical plan: table bdv_bic:fzcslsmr06 is not committed in cube: bdv_zcslsmr06"

">>Row: 58 Inc: WRITE_MESSAGES Prog: CL_RSDR_AT_QUERY"

When I compress the InfoCube in question I am able to run the queries fine without any issue.

But I would still like to find out if this is mandatory to have atleast few requests compressed in order to have both E and F fact tables available.

Thanks

Dharma.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once the InfoCube has been compressed for atleast one request the error does not happen anymore.

Thanks

Dharma.

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

That's weird...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yup...

that's weird...but when I compress one of the request in the InfoCube in question and then create the BIA index...the error does not happen anymore.

Thanks

Dharma.

former_member93896
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dharma,

first, I highly recommend to update to the recent support package stack 18 (BW SP 20). Your system is way behind and you will run into the same issue (not able to apply notes) sooner rather than later again.

You can try to implement the corrections mentioned in note 1240401 manually. It's a small correction and should work also on SP13. If not, just back out the corrections.

Regards,

Marc

SAP NetWeaver RIG