cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIR MD62 changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is there any historical reference to check if a certain PIR (Planned Independent Requirement) was changed from "indicator: version Active" to "Inactive"?

please advice,

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Noted, answer helped us.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can check History of Item changes through MD62 itself.

Select particular row, Goto Menu, Select Item History(Shift +F6).

Or U may pls execute transaction MD73.

Plz select option "3 :History Planned ind reqmnts " in the display options and execute the report...This will show u the change history...

Table check

For the material no(MATNR), get the values of the requirements pointer(BDZEI) from table PBIM(Independent Requirements for Material)

GO to PBHI table(Independent item history) with req.pointer(BDZEI) and get the value of the original created qty from field DBMNG (Planned qty in database) ,present changed qty (PLNMG), Changed by , last changed date (LAEDA) and changed time (UZEIT).

Hope this will help you..

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello R.Brahmankar,

I have same problem: " i need to have historical reference to check if a certain PIR (Planned Independent Requirement) was changed from "indicator: version Active" to "Inactive"?

I tried all of the options you've given but none of them work for me. It only displays quantity change but it does not shows who and when the PIR was set to inactive from active.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Brian