cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Quality Certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using "QC02_CHAR_SPECS_BEFORE" for the creation of the Quality certificate of material. It is taking lot of time for execution. Can you please suggest another function module or other way , to have QC by checking the batches of material.

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai krishna..

This function module selects specification data for a characteristic in a certificate profile. The data is loaded for a batch from the production chain.

The source of data differs, depending on the characteristic category:

Category 1: Master inspection characteristic

Data is loaded from an inspection lot or partial lot for the batch. You can find more information on this in the documentation for the function module QC02_INSP_CHAR_SPECS_BEFORE.

Category 2: General characteristic

Data is loaded from the batch classification. You can find more information on this in the documentation for the function module QC02_BATCH_CHAR_SPECS_BEFORE.

Notes

To use this function module in the certificate profiles, you must enter the module in the table for the origin of characteristic specifications.

Further information

Implementation Guide Define data origin

Parameters

I_LANGUAGE

I_DATE

I_QCVME

I_QALS

I_QALT

I_DOCUMENT_DATA

I_DIALOG

E_QCSPEC

Exceptions

VALUE_NOT_FOUND

OTHER_EXCEPTION

CHARACTERISTIC_MORE_THAN_ONE

METHOD_NOT_FOUND

regards,

Srikanth.

Reward points if helpful.

vinod_gunaware2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

just have look below link

http://134.198.33.115/sap/qualcert.htm

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/qm/inspection-lot-vs-quality-certificate.htm

You cannot explicity assign inspection lots to a COA, but you can retrieve certain insp. lots during your COA generation routine. Here is the approach that we use to do this in 46C:

1) modify your COA generation program (which I’m guessing is some derivative of RQCAAP00) to search for lots associated with the shipped batches. This requires delivery items that are batch-relevant, and each inspection lot must have the batch field filled.

2) create a new Results Origin, in this new origin assign the function module ‘QC02INSPECTIONCHAR_MVALUE’, which will sum the test results of individual characteristics

3) go to your relevant cert profile, and for the desired inspection characteristics assign the new Results Origin that was created in step 2) above.

regards

vinod