cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Responsible' and 'List Name' Columns Greyed out in Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I created a Notification Type 'ZE' of Type 'General Notification'. While defining the screens, In Define 'Screen Areas' and 'Tabs', I created Tab 10/TAB02 called 'Tasks' and with Screen Areas '020' and '017'. When I create the Notification using IQS1, the 'Responsible' and 'List Name' Columns are Greyed out in the Task Tab. I need the two columns to be editable, so that I can assign users to tasks.

Can someone tell me what I might be doing wrong and to how to fix the problem.

Thanks,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using t code OQM1,OQM2,OQM3

Check and revert back.

Thanks!!!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Hello Sachin

Check configuration for your notification type under "Overview of Notification Type" and in that under "Partner Functions, Approval" here you need to select partner function VU user responsible for Task Processor and save the entry.

The above should resolve your issue.

Regards

Chokkalingam Pillai

0 Kudos

Hi Chokka,

Your solution is absolutely correct.

Thank you!

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Could you please tell us how you solved this problem?

I also tried OQM1 and made the field 'Responsible' as "Input", but still that field was greyed out!

Regards,

Narsingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already set the 'Responsible' and 'List Name' Columns as Inputs using OQM1,OQM2,OQM3,

however in transaction IQS1 it still remains suppressed. Does not work.

Thanks,

Sachin

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check one more transaction OQM4.

Here put cursor on your desired field and click on button with name "Modified" (F2), it should be on top left corner.

Now for as per your requirement for custom notification 'ZE' it should be Input/ Req. If it is not there then put cursor on notification field and click on button with name "New value" (Shift + F8). Field selection pop - up will appear. Now enter notification type 'ZE' and select radio button Input/ Req.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!!!