cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Offline Travel using PRWW will work in Integrated ITS 6.40?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

we r currentl using 6.10 and recently upgraded to Ecc 5 and we r trying to implement this ESS Offline Travel using PRWW in integrated ITS(6.40). will it works using ontegrated ITS? Please help me out....! If so please guid me..!

Regards,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

PRWW is used for Travel Expense entry via internet.

With ECC 6 you have webdynpro based delivery of all the Travel services in ESS. SAP recommends to use components defined in following link

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/f6/263359f8c14ef98384ae7a2becd156/frameset.htm

If you still want to use the ITS in ECC 6 then go to sicf

create an ITS service PRWW under path sap->bc->gui->sap->ITS with following parameters in SICF

~DOCUOBJECT DT.ESS_TRV_1000_01

~TRANSACTION prww

~WEBTRANSACTIONTYPE EWT

~GENERATEDYNPRO 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can I use the offline travel Trip appklication(excel based application in ECC 6 using integarted ITS?

I have already configured prww service in ECC6. I have seen some WD abap applications like FITV_POWL_TRIPS in ECC6. how can I use these applications? Are there any settings I need to perform. Can I use this application using ITS(as we dont have portal in our project)

Please let me know. I am new this.

Thanks in Advance...!

Regards,

Krishnam

Former Member
0 Kudos

The webdynpro applications are also part of same ICM where ITS is places. IF you go to se80 and try to run any of the applications those available in the link I have sent, they will run successfully.

It is like running a url. You can run these applications without portal also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tested the WD ABAP service to view the screen how it looks like on iTS browser. but I am getting the below error. any inputs how to display the view.

URL http://host:port/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/fitv_powl_trips/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system RD6 : Exception condition "USER_NOT_FOUND" raised.

The error occurred on the application server essdev03_RD6_15 and in the work process 1 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Function: PTRM_WEB_CE_GET_PERS_ASGMT_ESS of program SAPLPTRM_WEB_EMPLOYEE_SERVICES

Method: HANDLEDEFAULT of program /1BCWDY/DJSNVUT3SNVXHE1IS030==CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/DJSNVUT3SNVXHE1IS030==CP

Method: INVOKE_EVENTHANDLER of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_IF_VIEW=====CP

Method: DISPLAY_TOPLEVEL_COMPONENT of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_COMPONENT=======CP

Method: INIT of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_APPLICATION=====CP

Method: IF_WDR_RUNTIME~CREATE of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER===========

Former Member
0 Kudos

the user that you are using is not mapped to an employee is what it seems. can you please check infotype 105 subtype 0001 using pa30 transaction in ERP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Problem solved on my own. I have installed RFCCOM server and i am able to communicate between r/3 and excel via RFCCOM server and transfer the data in ECC6.0 (ITS7.0).

Regards,

Krishnam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Problem solved on my own. I have installed RFCCOM server and i am able to communicate between r/3 and excel via RFCCOM server and transfer the data in ECC6.0 (ITS7.0).

Regards,

Krishnam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

You should review the notes for what transactions are supported by ESS on the Integrated ITS. See notes 1245705, 870126, 709038, 870126.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for the note. But int he note it didnt mention any where about PRWW service. Did any one faced the similar kind of scenario on ITS 7.00?Is it possible to integrated ESS offline travel using prww in ITS 6.40 or 7?

Regards,

krishnam Raju