cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP-HCM certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am planning for SAP-HCM certification this year.

Forum members who are already certified, pls help me out with your suggestions and docs.

regards,

Santhosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member47879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to read all the topics

when your are taking the test don't be in hurry

Answer all the questions in the sequence they come if have any doubt on just flag and review once you complete answering all the questions

Don't change the answers in the last half an hour.

Don't panic be cool

Please revert for any queries

All the best

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

SAP has introduce 3 levels of Certification Associate level, Professional level, Master level.

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/index.epx

At Associate level go for C_THR12_05 - SAP Certified Solution Consultant Human Resources - Management & Administration with SAP ERP 2005 :

The certification test Solution Consultant Human Resources - Management & Administration with mySAP ERP 2005 verifies the knowledge in the area of the mySAP ERP Human Capital Management for the consultant profile u201CManagementu201D and u201CAdministrationu201D. This certificate proves that the candidate has a basic understanding within this consultant profile, and can implement this knowledge practically in projects. This certification path will prove your fundamental understanding of the human resources management and administration functionality of SAP ERP 6.0. As a result, you'll be able to apply this knowledge as a solution consultant in a team setting.

I recommend you read the THR10 & THR 12 books in totality. Below is the weightage :

Human Resources Management: Basics 11-20%

Master Data > 20%

Organizational Management 11-20% Concepts of Organizational Management THR12 HR505

Payroll > 20%

Reporting < 10%

SAP u2013 Overview < 10%

Solution Manager < 10% Solution Manager Overview SM001

Time Management > 20%

Please concentrate on Payroll and Time as majority of the questions are asked on these area. It tries to see your conceptual knowledge and fundamental understanding of SAP HR area.

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationrole.epx?context=%5b%5bROLE_THR12_0...

All the best for your certifcation. No shortcut you wil have to study THR 10 & THR 12 books.

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

As u mentioned there are three levels for SAP HCM certification, I want to know Can we directly do the Professional Level or we need to by level wise.

Please advice me as I want to Professional Level.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am planning to appear for HCM certification in June....Can anyone provide me some sample certification questions.....

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How much time is really necessary ( full time work ) to have more than 80% on the exam?

There are really a lot of details that you don't see when you work on SAP HR! sure it helps you understand more but it is really too detailed! am having troubles remenbering everything just in HR305!! i didn't see eyt all teh documents!!

former_member47879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have experience you really don't need to do the hard work if your are fresher you need to dedicate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I have Four years experience in SAP HR, i started as a technical conultant and i am more into functional consultancy now. since two years or so.. but i didn't touch all the fields, mainly working on time and PA/PD. Not a lot of payroll unfortunatelly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've done the exam June 2008 and got+85% score without any prep.

On the other hand, I've had experience with SAP HR over 6+ years, so really no prep is required of you've touched all basis modules of SAP HCM.

Be aware that Time Management and Payroll are quite a big part of the certification so if you've no experience in those areas, preparation is required.

Wilfred.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have just taken the certification (I got 85%! 😃 . This summary will extremely help you:

http://www.learnsap.com/config/hcm_certification.doc

And study these questiones, they are the ones you will see in the exam (for real):

Good luck!!!!

Fede

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot folks..pls give me more info on the question patterns and the preparation method.

regards,

Santhosh

former_member47879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have multiple answer questions

One question will have multiple answers means more than one answer is correct

Single answer question one question 4 options one is right