cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After processing sender file is not deleting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured the File-JDBC-File sync mode. the scenario is working fine upto last 2 days. but the problem is once the file picks and process its not deleting or archiving the file. but scenaio is working fine when i check in sxmb_moni but the error in sender file adaptor.

Could not delete file 'abc.dat' after processing: java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe.

in FTP server i have delete rights the other test scenario are working fine with out any error.

Please help me to reslove this issue.

Thanks,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member

thanks for your answer now we have chaged the settings on FTP server timeout then the error was resloved...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are facing the same issue. The file is not getting deleted.

Please tell us how this issue got resolved.

Regards,

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are facing the same issue. The file is not getting deleted.

Please tell us how this issue got resolved.

Neha A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

This error could be at database level.

Please find the thread below,it may help you.

Also find the Note 971481 - java.net.SocketException Broken Pipe .

Regards,

Madhusree

Edited by: Madhusree Nagalla on Apr 22, 2009 10:24 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for your reply,

I have red this SAP Note they recomended that SP19 onwards its was fix. but mine was XI 3.0 SP22.

still i am getting the same problem.

i have tried all the possible options like created the new communication chennal and created new file and chaged FTP directory and also chaged the FTP server also even the same error i am getting.

rest of the communications when i have checked the file is picking and deleted but this scenario only its not working is it any thing related to Basis issue.

Pls give some suggestions to reslove this issue

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried my previous solution:

In File Sender Channel,

change the connection mode parameter to : Per File Transfer

activate the channel and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

i have tried as you said connection mode parameter to : Per File Transfer

even through i am getting the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your FTP server setting.. Do you have the access rights for read write and delete?

Delete your file from the source dir and put again also change polling interval and activated properly..

Sameer!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to set the Processing Mode as delete in sender file communication channel.

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes the processing mode is delete for sender communication chennal.

I have created the other test scenario to test the processing mode is delete its working for other communication chennal. and my scenario also worked upto last 2 days. i have done delta cache and also created the new communication chennal even no luck.

00:06:47 Success The message status set to DLNG.

22.04.2009 00:22:42 Success The application sent the message synchronously using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System. Returning to application.

22.04.2009 00:22:42 Success The message was successfully transmitted to endpoint http://SAPRtest.test.com:8047/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System.

22.04.2009 00:22:42 Success The message status set to DLVD.

22.04.2009 00:23:12 Error Attempt to delete file "abc.dat" after processing failed. Retry

Please help me to reslove this.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think go to the file and right click -> property select all the checkboxes it will work fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i have done that even the same error.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to change Connection mode parameter in Sender File Channel and then activate the channel.

Edited by: Praveen Gujjeti on Apr 22, 2009 12:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the access rights of the abc.dat file. Access rights should NOT be READ ONLY.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Kalpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the file the file is not read only. and also i have checked the communication paramater its actived only.

thanks,

Venkat.

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to communiction channel monitoring in Runtime Workbench and check the status for Sender File communication channel.

Check the file name (It is case sensitive)

Sachin