cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Payment Method in Company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I'm going to add new Payment Method in a company code e.g. Payment Method A (Bank Debit) for company code 1000 what are the settings that I need to configure in FBZP?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi

Payment terms MMI1 invalid for country IN due to proposed payment method G

Message No. F2286

can any one suggests me to ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Settings must be provided by the IT owner. Thanks for the reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto FBZP, create payment method in country & create payment method in company code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First add new payment method in your Country in FBZP.

Lakshmi

JavedKamal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

FBZP for Payemnt Programme Configration

The purpose of this configration is to , create automatic payment Programme.

u use Transaction Code F110 for automatci payment

under FBZP , there are five steps u configure

All Company Codes u2013 Enter Sending and Paying Company Code, outgoing payment with cash discount from.

Paying Company Code u2013 Enter Minimum amount of Incoming and outgoing payment and Form for the Payment advice.

Payment methods by country u2013 Select Check will be created, Allowed for personal payments, Street P.O. box or P.O. box pst code (bank details for Wire transfer) and RFFOUS_C (RFFOUS_T for wire transfer) as the print (payment) program.

Payment methods by Company Code u2013 Enter min and max amounts and form for payment transfer. Payment per due day, optimize by bank group or postal code can also be selected.

Bank Selection u2013 If more than one house bank, ranking order can be given. Under Amounts, amount available for outgoing payment should be given. Under Accounts, enter bank-clearing account for bank sub

account.

when u configure thses FBZP

U run automatci payment F110 T.Code

Use this method under below

Enter Run Date and Identification and go to parameters tab. Enter Company codes, payment methods, next pay date and vendor accounts. Go to Additional Log Tab and select Due date check, Payment method selection in all cases and line items of the payment documents. Go to Print out/data medium tab, enter variant against the Payment program and select Maintain Variants. Enter Paying company code, House bank details, and check lot number. Select Print Checks and Print payment summary for checks and Print payment advice notes for Wire(enter printer and select print immediately). Also make no. of

sample printouts to zero. Then execute Proposal, Payment run and Printout. Number range 20 should be defined.

If you want to have the full view including screen shots go to this linlks:

http://www.saptechies.com/fbzp-settings-all-company-codes/

Regards

Javed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javed,

can you explain to me whats the difference between RFFOUS_C & RFFOUS_T payment medium program?

How will I used?

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RFFOUS_C for Check payment

RFFOUS_T for Bank Transfer

Regards,

Ravi

JavedKamal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for late reply, as told by Ravi RFFOUS_C is for Check payment and RFFOUS_T for Bank Transfer.

Thanks

Javed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jave

RFFOUS_P - May i know what this payment medium for?

Also I have payment medium S (Standard Order) & D (Direct Debit) what would be the payment medium?

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no such program exists in the system. (RFFOUS_P) - Not available.

Regards,

Ravi