cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while accessing public holiday calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Well when creating a work schedule for the year 2008 (practice mode - at home) i am getting the below message..

I checked all the configurations and no where i mention about 2009. Any tips and suggestions.

Error while accessing public holiday calendar

The function module HOLIDAY_CHECK_AND_GET)INFO has generated an error

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx for all the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check configuration in IMG->Time Management->Work Schedule->Define Public Holiday class/Personnel Subarea Groupings ...

Please feel free for further discussion.

Thanks,

Ankur Garg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

friends the problem still exists..

i created a new calender, new dws, pws, bws.. but again the same error comes in play.

Friends,

Well when creating a work schedule for the year 2008 (practice mode - at home) i am getting the below message..

I checked all the configurations and no where i mention about 2009. Any tips and suggestions.

Error while accessing public holiday calendar on 20090101

The function module HOLIDAY_CHECK_AND_GET)INFO has generated an error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Khan,

Please give the validity period for Holiday Calendar more than a year.

Generate Work Schedule rule for periods 01 2008 till 12 2008

Or

generate for 01 2008 till 11 2008

Even i faced this issue while i was learning, and my problem solved by increasing the validity period.

Please make sure that, WSR created also existing the validity periods of Holiday Calendar.

Regards

...Sadhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

pl check all your entries like grouping for psa,ws,wsrule and also check country code

otherwise start again in practise mode

sajid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where is the validity period stored as I have this issue for a Norway Bank Holiday calendar?

Thanks

Nyree

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the tcode SCAL and select the holiday calendar and go for change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please how was this problem solved? My public holiday calendar is valid till 2016 and I'm still having this error. How can I correct this?

Edited by: Esi Ojior on Sep 12, 2011 8:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, it is suggested to check the configuration of your public holiday class . Please make sure the your holiday calendar is assigned the correct range of validity date from/to.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, if am not wrong, you would have given 01 2008 to 12 20008 period to generate the WSR.

Give, 12 2007 to 11 2008, and generate. you will find no errors.]

Regards

...Sadhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's still the same..

well i tried my old holiday calendar and old DWS & PWS it's working fine..i just copied the same stuff and just renamed it, it's not working...