Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is process status "In Process" of oss note

Former Member

hi guys,

i have implemented one oss note in Dev system via SNOTE, then transported it to product system. Then when i check the note in Prod, the status show like that: Proc. status= In process, Impl. status=Completely implemented.

so what does "In process" means? If i did not set the status to "Finished", does this means the correction is still not activated?

thanks in advance,

Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hadiman_ngoei
Participant

It is implemented, but at any time, as long as the status still "In Process", you can revert back to previous state. Once you test it, you need to manually confirm it so you know that this note has been implemented successfully.

Thanks & regards,

Hadiman

2 REPLIES 2

hadiman_ngoei
Participant

It is implemented, but at any time, as long as the status still "In Process", you can revert back to previous state. Once you test it, you need to manually confirm it so you know that this note has been implemented successfully.

Thanks & regards,

Hadiman

0 Kudos

Hi Hadiman,

Highly appreciate your prompt answer, but i still have some questions.

As you mentioned I need to set status in Prod manually and can not archieve the same via transportation as i set status in Dev but without any transport request generated, is this correct?

is Oss note effective If i did not set status "Finished"?

thanks,

Alex