Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO attachment error - Read error during PC upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am getting the error when I am trying to attach any file in ME22N, by clicking the services for object button, create attachment, and select the attachment.

The error message is "Read error during PC upload" and "The attachemnt has not been created".

The system is upgraded to ECC 6 last year and have not tried this function before.

Thanks in advance.

Durai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try applying the following notes: 913251, 1020056, 1054279.

Regards,

Bruno

7 REPLIES 7

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One chance will be

If the file is already open, then close the file first , then to upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried that too. I tried with other files also, but I am getting the same message and not able to upload the file in ME22N.

Thanks and regards

Durai

0 Kudos

Try with other transaction.

say use transactionWE02 and open any IDoc do you have and try to attach ( and check whether its working for this transaction)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

They are not using any interfaces (EDI), no idocs. They are using either fax or email and post modes only.

After saving the PO, we can able to attach the documents by clicking the services for object button in ME22N. But I am not able to attach the document to PO.

Thanks for your response.

Regards

Durai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try applying the following notes: 913251, 1020056, 1054279.

Regards,

Bruno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also had the problem "ERROR: Read Error During PC Upload." and I had pushed Send certificate to the content server in CSADMIN

BUT

I had forgotten to activate it. I then activated it with t-code CSADMIN - Pick the rep. - tab: Certificates - push change - select cert - click on Activate

Then it worked!

Br Linus Hellsing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I recently had the same error reporting sporadically amongst our MM SAP users. I found the source of this error to be related to the file name. In cases where special charaacters are used in naming word or excel files, SAP will generated this error when attaching. Renaming the file without special characters solved the prolbem