cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restict the confirmation before Goods issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I need to know how can we restrict the confirmation of process order before Goods issue to the order?

Now user is confirming the order by putting 0 qty in the order. Any inputs ?

rajeswari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can restrict confirmation through user status and also do the setting in user status in such a way that the user status is deleted once GI has happened.

Hope that it helps.

Regards,

Mrinal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Can u tell me how to do the user status as u suggested?

rajeswari

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u sir

rajeswari

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

There are three option,

1) Backflush

2) User exist : -

CONFPI04 Process order conf.: Customer specific input checks 2

CONFPI05 Process order conf.: Cust. spec. enhancements when saving.

3) User status profile,

[Link|;

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to use back flushing functionality - But in back flushing also system is allowing confirmation if I give 0 qty against input material.

The settings I have made for this,

In material master MRP2 - 1 Back flush selected for all input materials.

In OPK4 - process control is sap1

and in error handlings goods movement has been ticked.

Pl.advise me how to restrict confirmation before GI with back flushing.

thanks

rajeswari

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you activated the Backflush then at the time of confirmation system will do auto good issue this is standard SAP functionality means confirmation of qty 10 then as per BOM component qty system will do the good issue..

I think for you problem you need to go for user exist is better option for customer inputs so you can restrict the 0 qty confirmation and also good movement posting.

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I have activated back flush, but system is not doing automatic goods issue, I am giving manually the batch numbers & storage location, then system is posting. But system is proposing the input material qty as per the confirmed output qty. Even If I give 0 qty against input material , system is saying the GI and confirmation of the order.

As per our business process we need to give 0 qty againist input material and to confirm the order in some cases. If we go for user exit we cannot address the above requirement.

Give me any idea to address our business scenario as all orders must have GI before confirmation except some cases.

Rajeswari

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You need to define default production storage loaction in MRP2 for you component then system will take it during confirmation.

For batch selection you need to go for automatic batch determination for 261 movement.

Create serch procedure in MBC1 sty type ME01 with plant materail and mov type combination.

Assign the sort rule here. Before that you need to create the sort rule in CU70.

Else determine the batches in order it self then it take as default in confirmation.

If you do the confirmation of 0qty then in good movent tape there will no items if is saved it then there is no problem.

Hope this will solve your probelm.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I have done the settings in CU70 (FIFO) & MBC1 - 261 movement type - plant - material . Still at the time of confirmation issues are not happening automatically. Please advise me.

rajeswari

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please refer my reply from this link,

[Automatic Batch Determination in Process Orders |]

[LINK2|]

Regards,

R.Brahmankar