I am trying to create payment medium through tcode FBPM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your quick response.

My problem is for payment summary layout under tcode FBPM.

I am creating payment medium for GB_BACS for UK. I haven't setup any printer, that why i am using screen layout or screen output, for the same system is asking for payment summary layout. Please help me to create payment summary layout, i am not able to find the tcode or the path in IMG to create it.

Thanks & Regards,

Prafful Kansal

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

GB_BACS generates a file. But, no summary. If you want you can send a payment advice to the vendors by mail or hard copy. There is no payment summary for the DME structure.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your reply.

Then why system is asking for payment summary.

Please tell me how i can i send through mail or hard copy. How to define the same in payment medium.

Thanks & Regards,

Prafful Kansal

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the DME structure or program assigned in FBZP. If you are using GB_BACS DME structure there is no payment summary.

To send payment advice through mail, you need to setting in FIBF ==> please search the forum with key words "SAMPLE_PROCESS_00002040"

Please let me know if you need further help.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for all your help.

Tcode FIBF which u suggested in your reply, blank screen is coming up. No option on screen for editing or for display. If tcode is correct please guide how to use it.

Under tcode OBPM3 i have mentioned FPM_GB_BACS format structure for customer structure, same is been mentioned for SAP structure, but still system is giving an error "enter a format structure for this format" when i double click on "Format Parameter Required Fields". 1 & 2 below.

1. when i select GB_BACS on payment medium formats & then move to event modules, then i select one of the event module, say 06 - FI_PAYMEDIUM_SAMPLE_06 then system is giving this error, please advice resolution for this problem.

2. On another hand under OBPM3, when i open GB_BACS by double clicking on it & then go to event module for selecting any event module, after that move to Format Parameter Required Fields, then system is allowing to me open it. Not able to understand why system is allowing me to open Format Parameter Required Fields when i open GB_BACS by double clicking on it & why not allow me to enter in Format Parameter Required Fields when i only select GB_BACS, then move to event module. Please advice the solution for this issue.

Please advice what is event module & what are their uses & what situation.

Could you please advice the steps for creating format tree or how to create format tree. Please advice where it is in IMG.

Please send the document on mention details in my profile.

Thanks & Regards,

Prafful Kansal

Edited by: Prafful Kansal on May 31, 2009 9:37 PM

Edited by: Prafful Kansal on May 31, 2009 10:07 PM

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your question is not clear. However, the following information may be useful.

SAP has provided some of the DME structures for different countries. like GB_BACS for GB etc.

If your client is not part of those structure, probably you are required to create your own structure. It also depends on the bank of your client. They may want the file in a different format. Therefore, you need to first talk to the bank and get a sample file in which they need the format.

You can create the DME structure by using transaction code DMEE - Tree Type is PAYM.

You can create the DME structure as a flat file or XML file based on the requirement of your client (bank).

You can also copy the standard structure to Z structure and modify it according to your requirements.

Please also make sure that you have made settings in OBPM1, OBPM2, OBPM3 and OBPM4 (More importantly you should maintain the path where it needs to be downloaded)

Complete your FBZP settings - Importantly payment methods in country, select your DME structure.

Take help of basis consultant in order to create the directories. You can see the directories in AL11.

If there are no directory path maintained in OBPM4, then the file gets saved to temporary directory in AL11.

If you are using DME structure, then forget the classic payment medium.

1. First ask the bank for the format, file type etc. Ask bank for any document available.

2. The see for that country if SAP has provided any standard DME structure (Transaction Code DMEE - Tree Type PAYM)

3. If this is not sufficient, then copy the standard DME strcutre and modify it accordingly to your requirement.

4. Assign this DME structure in FBZP - Payment Methods in country. * Use payment medium workbench

5. Check with your basis whether any secured folders are created in AL11 (where the output file needs to get generated) - If not ask them to create.

6.Check your settings in OBPM1 / OBPM2 / OBPM3 / OBPM4 - (In OBPM4 make sure you have given the secured folder path and file name for your variant)

7. Run F110 - Check you have maintained your variant details properly for program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM

If you maintain all these steps correct, hope your DME file should get generated.

Regards,

Ravi