cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP: Connection refused: Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's ,

We are facing trouble in executing outbound scenarios using SOAP channel.

All the messages are getting processed fine in SXMB_MONI but in comm channel monitoring we are getting below mention message

"Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Connection refused: connect: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect"

"SOAP: call failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect"

Inbound is working fine for this scenario its just for outbound its not working.

This issue is for all the outbound interfaces using SOAP Communication Channel.

This is issue is in our new production server having clusters (2 nodes).

The same interface works fine in QA and Dev.

Any idea's what could be the issue.

Cheers !

PI Rocker

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I tried turing off one node and passing traffic from another node and my interface worked well !

So I am assuming the config on second node is not correct because of which we are facing this issue .

Will Keep on updating u guys as well.

Thanks for your support.

Regards

PI Rocker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

2 quick questions?

- Are all destination which is not working are reside outside your company network?

- Can you ping any external internet address (like www.google.com) from your production XI box?

If answer to first question is "yes" and second is "No" then your XI box is unable to connect external system because it is behind "proxy"/"firewall" ask admin people to change these setting for XI box. I guess in Visual Admin in XI3.0 and NWA in PI7.1.

Regards,

Gourav

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

both of your errors can be due to improper Target URL....confirm that you have configured the receiver SOAP CC with the exact Target URL, User-id & password (if Any), and SOAP Action (if any)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

We were using this option because we were facing issues in SOAP reciver system while reciving messages in QA and Dev .

But just to give a try I removed the tick from "Do Not use SOAP Envelope".

Now I am getting below message in Communication Channel.

"Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML; HTTP 415 Unsupported Media Type: java.io.IOException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML; HTTP 415 Unsupported Media Type

SOAP: call failed: java.io.IOException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML; HTTP 415 Unsupported Media Type "

Any clues ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

... and ensure that you are really sending a soap message. That is an XML message with soapenv, soapheader and soapbody tag. And within the soapbody tag the payload with valid XML data.

But on the other hand - as you said - this scenario worked in your DEV/QA system. So please ensure you have really configured everything correctly and exactly (please also take care of upper-/lower-case - it's important!!!).

If it does not work enter the target url in your browser. Do you get any answer form the receiver system?

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

Thanks for reply but I am not using any proxy.The settings of the Communication channel is same as its there in QA .Only "Do Not use SOAP Envelope "is selected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

And who then creates the SOAP envelope? Without a valid SOAP envelope the message cannot be processed by the SOAP adapter. IF you mark w/o SOAP envelope you have to create it by yourself using e.g. an XSLT mapping.

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replies .Just now have place a placed a TCP Gateway (TCPGateway is a standalone java application to monitor TCP connections) between my SOAP Consumer and my XI box for my outbound interfaces. When I trigger the outbound interface I am getting the same error in Comm Channel .So does not seems its a Issue with Network as messages are not going out of XI box .

I tried the same thing with my QA box and I was able to see the outbound messages going out to Third Party in TCP Gateway.

Can you guys please suggest what can be done ?

Thanks !

PI Rocker

Edited by: PIRocker on Jun 4, 2009 1:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Please check your proxy settings for SOAP outbound communication in your PI system.

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

This should betwork a network issue. from your statement you are saying that all outbound interfaces are not working.

If you are sending data to external partner chek with your netwrok team whther the data passed from your network or not.

If you are using any proxy server,check proxy server log also.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is usually a connectivity issue in terms of the n/w

confirm with your n/w team as to find the exact issue and a better log on this issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems the web service you are trying to consume requires SSL authentication! If that is the case, you should configure the SOAP adapter with a key from the KeyStore (Visual Administrator)!