cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to convert unv to unw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

I have the version BO XI Release 2 with service pack 5. When I try export a specific universe I received the error message of the subject. The DB is in Oracle.

Support me in this matter.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain in detail what you are exactly trying to do.

Thanks,

SK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The universe was converted from Version 6.0 to Version XI. Everytime that I modified the universe is unable to export because give the error of the subject. I try to export in other folder and I received the same error. This universe has problem from its conversion. I lost of all changes of this universe. I don't know if help this information that I provided.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you use import wizard to migrate the universe from 6.5 to XI. Did you directly migrated it to xi or did you first migrate it to BIAR file and then used that BIAR to import back to XI.

Did you follow the exact steps specified in Import wizard guide, when doing this process you should follow the steps carefully.

Try to do it once again by following the guide and see.

Thanks,

SK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I don't know how this universe was migrated because I don't work with the migration. I'm investigating with other people of my department if they know how migrated the universe.