cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress Analysis

Former Member

Hello All,

What are the configuration setting we have to do for progress tracking / Progress analysis.

Thanks,

Srihari.G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

1. Create Progress Version 101 with exclusive use 'Progress Analysis'. I have selected Plan & Actual check boxes.

2. Settings for Progress Version-

a) Plan version - '0'

b) EV basis - Cost plan (active project, annual values)

c) POC weighting - Cost plan (active project, annual values)

d) Planning type - Basic dates

e) Early / Late - earliest possible

f) Both reference boxes selected

3. SKFs- create three SKFs 10 (Non-Aggregated POC), 20 (Aggregated POC) and 30 (POC for RA) with unit of measure '%' and selected the Key value category 'Total values'.

4. assign these SKFs to different value categories. I created three value category 10, 20 & 30 with selection 'SKF with total values' and unit of measure '%'. assigned SKF 10 to VC 10, SKF 20 to VC 20, SKF 30 to VC 30

5.assigned measurement method as default value:

a) WBS (Plan) - Cost Proportional

b) WBS (Actual) - Cost Proportional

c) Internal Activity (Plan) - Cost Proportional

d) Internal Activity (Actual) - Degree of Processing

c) Exernal activity(Plan) - Cost Proportional

d) Exernal Activity (Actual) - Degree of Processing

6. progress cost element defined e.g. '6511100' (Secondary cost element) with Cost element category as 61.

7.maintain a value catagory e.g. 6511100 with Cost radio button selected.

And assigned the progress cost element to the value catagory. i.e Cost element 6511100 to value catagory 6511100.

8. maintain the assignment of cost element group. ie. I assigned progress cost elemnt to cost element group with default radio button selected. In the cost element group, I have selected certain cost elements which we regularly used (cost elements for project materials, project manhours, project contracts, spares etc)

Hope this helps

Thanks

Sarang

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sarang

Thanks for your answer

Please let me know where we will maintain value categories - t.code

4. assign these SKFs to different value categories. I created three value category 10, 20 & 30 with selection 'SKF with total values' and unit of measure '%'. assigned SKF 10 to VC 10, SKF 20 to VC 20, SKF 30 to VC 30

Thanks,

Srihari.G

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Value categories can be maintained at OPI2

Project systems->Revenues and earnings->automatic and periodic allocations->incoming orders->assign cost elements to value categories

With regards,

Mrinal

anishpv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

value categories is defined in OPI1

Project System>Costs>Value Categories-->Maintain Value Categories

Regards

Anish PV

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer this link...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/EN/ee/41f1f446ee11d189470000e829fbbd/content.htm

Define Progress version, Select progress version.,

Read IMG help.IMG>PS>Progres. Serach in forum for the project progress, you will get good links..

Regards

Nitin P.