cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does 'Consgt Ordered' stock mean?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What doesn Consgt Ordered stock mean in MMBE? Can this stock be used for stock transfer?

Thanks,

Rana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rana,

Customer Consignment is a form of business in which the vendor maintains a stock of materials at a customeru2019s location. The vendor retains ownership of the materials until they are withdrawn from the consignment stores. The customer is only charged for product once it is reported as used at which time it is deleted from inventory.

With a Consignment Fill-Up document (type KB), stock is physically sent to the customer (VA01 to Vl02n) but no billing is done because the stock is still owned by the Vendor.

Once used, a Consignment Issue (KE) document type is processed with VA01 (and a "virtual" Delivery is processed) which removes the stock from Consignment stock and Bills the customer (VF01).

If a customer is billed for stock which was not really used, a Consignment Return (KR) is created with reference to the Issue (KE) which puts the materials back into Consignment stock and gives the customer credit.

If products that are in Consignment stock are found to be damaged or no longer needed then a Consignment Pick-up (KA) is created to move the stock from Consignment back to stock (no credit is issued because the customer was never billed).

-

To see the Inventory on Consignment use transactions: MB58, MMBE. And yes, this Stock is used in stock transfered Kindly look into the relevent movement types e.g. 201, 202, 231, 232 etc. for the better understanding of movments of stocks.

Hopefully, the answere above clarifiies your query.

Regards

Jibran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please tell me is there any transaction to show the consignment stock storage location wise?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is consignemnt stock. you can transfer this stock. to plant to plant.

Regards

sam

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

It is the stock which is lying at your plant for conignment which still belongs to the vendor and then later when get issued or moved to the own stock gets reflected as normal stock under plant storage location level...

No you can't directly make the stock transfers for the same, you firstly need to transfer it to unrestricted stock and then make transfers from there ...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MMBE, I saw that certain amount of qty appears against vendor consignment (row) but apart from this, some more qty appears under consgt ordered (column). I wanted to know what this means.

The vendor consignment stock is placed under the storage location in MMBE. But there is another column 'Consgt Ordered' and that is what I want to know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This Consignment ordered is the quantity which is still pending in the Consignment PO.

For ex

In PO you have ordered for 100 qty

You received throguh GR for 25 qty & it will update this 25 qty in Vendor consignment in MMBE

Rest 75 qty will show as Consignment ordered in MMBE which is still to be recieived against that Consignment PO

hope you got it

rgds

gsc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GSC,

That was what my understanding too. But When I checked all the POs for the material, the open qty (consignment) did not sum up to the value being shwon in MMBE.

Thanks,

Rana

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

its consignment order stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Consignment stocks are special stocks.

in Po you can see consignment stock indicater K under item category which indicates for vendor consignment ( vendor stock) ,

This stock belongs to vendor . stock transfer can be carried out for this.

Hope it helps

Thanks

Jinoy