cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cpeaut32: error in formula when print CR rpt 8.5 on terminal server 2008

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have had this similar error in the past when I tried to run an older version of cr (5.0) on a newer pc (xp)and then I had to update some dll's and register them.

Now the same kind of error but different versions of CR and pc software.--CR 8.5 and terminal server 2008

The error reads the same: error in formula (and then code from function in the report where the error occured). "A number, currency amount, boolean or string is expected here... "

The report runs fine on the older terminal server . The program is a VAM application. Any attempt to print report fails (using the preview, print or printer icons)

A solution for a similar problem ( from the sap library ) using CR 8.5 in a Citrix or Terminal Server enviornment was to copy all files from <systemroot>\Crystal

to

<systemroot>\System32

But before doing anything i wanted to find out if I needed to update some dlls. or what is needed to detemine which dll's are causing the problem and what to do about it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Cpeaut32 is very very old legacy SDK and will not likely ever work on newer operating systems. Upgrade to .NET to get support with recent OS's.

Answers (0)