cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Quantity and Target Quantity in Overview screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Expert,

I want to create Sales Order with Standard and Service item together in one Sales Order using t-code VA01,

I 've config. the Item category group to enable both service and standard item.

In operation, the user want to input the service item qty (Target qty) and standard item qty in the same overview screen.

However the Screen Sequence Group in the Sales Document type is AU (Sales Order), so user cannot input the Target qty in the Order qty field, they must highlight the item line and select the detail Sales A view to input the Target Qty.

Is it possible to enable the Target Qty and Order Qty in the same overview screen?

or any config. can help?

even Userexit is welcome!

Thanks.

Terry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Terry

Here is the solution..You have to adjust the customizing for item category here in VOV7

For the service item check the field "Schedule Lines allowed" in the customizing for the item category

you are using for service item...Then you can uncheck the field "Relevant for delivery".This will prevent it to be copied over to delivery (If you want this way).

What this will do is open the fiels order quantity for service item and allow the user to enter the order quantity of both normal material and service material on the same screen. \

Thanks

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Thanks for your info. However when I create SO using the Service item, it display error message

"This combination of item category ZL2W and MRP type for material is not allowed."

my item category is ZL2W, so I think I need to config. the MRP view for the Service item too..

Can you tell me how to config. it?

Thanks.

Terry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Have you activated the schedule line?

If yes then you are getting this error because now system is not able to determine the schedule line category.

Go to transaction VOV5 and maintain a new entry for your item category and leave MRP type as blank

and use schedule line category as CX (If you want to copy this service item in delivery) or CD (If you dont want to copy this service item in delivery)

Thanks

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Its work fine now,

Thanks

Terry

Answers (0)