Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110: Company code do not appear in proposal 15.06.2009 A1000; correct

JulienGirard
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are testing the transaction F110 using the payment method «C» (check) and when we try to display the proposal once the payment proposal has been generated, we get the following error message:

Company codes ADM/ADM do not appear in proposal 15.06.2009 A1000; correct

Message no. FZ003

Diagnosis

No data exists for the specified paying company code ADM and the specified sending company code ADM in payment proposal 15.06.2009A1000.

System Response

The payment proposal cannot be edited.

Procedure

Check the flow trace and payment proposal list in order to determine why the specified company codes are not contained in the proposal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gladys_xing
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Normally the error FZ003 appears if you create a payment proposal

for some payment ID, date; then leave it as is; then create another

payment ID, date and execute payment proposal generation. Vendors/

customers are blocked in the first payment proposal.so pls.check whether you have several other proposals which are outstanding. if yes, then you

could delete these payment proposals or execute the payment runs to

the end. This action will allow to execute subsequent payment runs as

company code will be unblocked for the subsequent payment runs by

the system. Don't forget to delete unsuccessful payment proposals

(with error FZ003) and run proposal generation again.

Addition, if you selected the payment method C in free selection tab, the

field name is LFB1-ZWELS , not BSEG-ZLSCH.

Please also check the due date of the posted invoices of the vendor,

the payment run parameters especially the fields 'docs entered up

to' and 'customer items due by' fields.

Best Regards,

Gladys xing

0 Kudos

Hi Gladys,

Very much thankful for your explanation. I am currently replicating the same scenario in my server and I want to know the background ABAP logic behind this. I tried debugging but couldn't find where exactly it is getting lock on the incomplete proposal so that it is not taking any open invoices in the next proposal.

I searched many forums but no one exactly explained the background logic .Can you please help me.

Thank you,

Abhiram.

former_member222362
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello xing,

Please let me know how to delete the date and ID even i am getting the same error pleae as below and suggest plz...

Company codes 1064/1064 do not appear in proposal 26.08.2016 TESTN;
correct

Message no. FZ003

Diagnosis

No data exists for the specified paying company code 1064 and the
specified sending company code 1064 in payment proposal 26.08.2016
TESTN.

System Response

The payment proposal cannot be edited.

Procedure

Check the flow trace and payment proposal list in order to determine why the
specified company codes are not contained in the proposal.

Thnaks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can click on the Display Proposal Log icon/tab for the proposal with the error and the error log will provide the initial proposal name in which the vendor(s) would contained. You will see a message like "Vendor 1000001 ABC (company code) is contained in proposal 09/16/2010 MAN1 (initial proposal name); no editing". From there you can go in and delete the initial proposal MAN1 and then execute another proposal with the vendor number(s). As stated in another response the documents are locked due to the initial proposal.

0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

Yes I understood the foreground logic. And the issue is resolved long back. But, I am just curious to know the background ABAP tables or Fxn modules which create lock over this vendor and company code.

former_member230028
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhiram,

If the vendor is blocked in some proposal then the date will be saved under table REGUS and there after if you further want to run payment program for the same vendor which are blocked in previous proposal.system will gives an error message.

In this case you can go to the table REGUS and check and delete the proposal first and then execute payment program for the same vendor.It will work.

Hope this is clear to you.

Best Regards

Prashanta

dekhamz02
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for this reply..
But i tried this but this is what i got "No table entries found for specified key"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure there are items that match the criteria that F110 should pick up? You see this error message when there are no items to be picked up by automatic payment program. System cannot display the proposal and hence issues the error msg. I just did a test in our sandbox for a company code in which there are no items and received the foll. msg.

Company codes 0001/0001 do not appear in proposal 06/15/2009 TSK1; correct