cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiring Issue on PA40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using pa40 (hiring an employee ) on QAS and when I try to Save a infotype is returns a error, " Client 300 has status ' not modifiable' "

One more thing when i hire empolyee on DEV it required Transport Requests for each Infotype maintanance.

Is that the issue of Functional side or Basis? if Functional then how to resolve it?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Riz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just maintain

TRSP CORR X Transport Switch (X = No Transport)

in T77s0 in development and transport it to quality. By doing this u will not get a TR wen u create or make changes to master data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This massage always you can get when ever you create the master data.You just click on display.It will allow you to save the entries.

And also check the Swich in table T77S0 as our gurus suggested.

In Dev client you don't want create any tansactional master data for testing.You should always want to test in testing client itselt.If you want to create any trasactional master data, create one req. with don't transfort.

I hope it will help you.

Thanks,

KB

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

error "Client 300 has status "Not Modifiable"

Could you please check the the following switch TRSP/CORR in the table

T77S0:

The following values are valid:

o ' ' (Blank) = automatic transport connection is activated

o 'X' = no automatic transport connection > this is recommend!

o 'T' = transport using object lock (repair flag)

I would suggest to make it as blank, then test out the results

Edited by: Sikindar on Jun 25, 2009 1:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Let me know that If I am switching TRSP/CORR Transport Switch (X = No Transport) to blank, what will happen?

Whether it will only effcet HR hiring PA40 or enable client customizing modifications????????????

I donot want to open client modification through scc4 or else, But agreed with this hr problem.

I am BASIS Consultant. It is not recommanded to open quality or production client for customizing.

Regards

Dharmendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Let me know that If I am switching TRSP/CORR Transport Switch (X = No Transport) to blank, what will happen?

Whether it will only effcet HR hiring PA40 or enable client customizing modifications????????????

I donot want to open client modification through scc4 or else, But agreed with this hr problem.

I am BASIS Consultant. It is not recommanded to open quality or production client for customizing.

Regards

Dharmendra

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It will effect the entire configuration right

not specifically PA40 or PA30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with Basis person because as per your Error client 300 .

Please feel free for further discussion.

Thanks,

Ankur Garg

raghu_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The entire issue you have mentioned is from the basis side. Check with your basis Team. Tell your basis team to check in SCC4 transaction

Edited by: Raghu C on Jun 25, 2009 9:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using pa40 (hiring an employee ) on QAS and when I try to Save a infotype is returns a error, " Client 300 has status ' not modifiable' "

This could be due to some authorization problem. For this, when you get this error, then run tcode su53. You will get the object on which you do not have authorization. Your basis person will be able to resolve it.

Regards,

Kanupriya