Run Date: 07/02/2009

Identification: AB1

Posting Date: 06/29/2009

Docs entered upto: 06/29/2009

Company Code: ABCD

Pmt method: B

Next P/date: 06/30/2009

Vendor: 5000001 and 5000002

I have successfully created the payment proposal but the after running the payment run it says that:

'Payment run could not be carried out'

Based on the log overview:

07/02/2009 08:38:44 For company code ABCD period 06 / 2009 has not been opened

07/02/2009 08:38:44 ... the execution of the payment program is terminated

Since June 2009 book was already closed, i have creted a new run date using July as posting date:

Identification: AB2

Posting Date: 07/01/2009

Docs entered upto: 07/02/2009

Company Code: ABCD

Pmt method: B

Next P/date: 07/02/2009

Vendor: 5000001 and 5000002

Unfortunately, payment proposal could not be run. Based on the log Vendor 5000001 and 5000002 are already contained in identification AB1.

Kindly advise on how to correct this. Is it still possible to delete the payment run on identifiction AB1?

Thanks and Regards,

Ellicec

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ellicec,

When you get the error message "Payment Run not carried out" it means system has not posted any accounting document and you can delete the Payment Run. It is similar to deleting the Proposal. Please follow the path below:

TCode F110 --> Edit --> Payments - Delete Output

You can delete the Payment run under this menu path. Once you have done that then you can rerun the payment proposal in July.

Regards,

Sanjay

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possible to have a payment run based on the existing identification. But first you have to delete the previous proposal. In f110, give your previous run identification and in the Edit menu select proposal and delete. Then again select parameters and delete. Now you can process your new payment run .You can give the previous identification AB1 or any other identification.It will allow to process.

regards

Sonali T

former_member1279634
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All, Problem Solved.. Thanks for all your Help.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please follow the steps mentioned by Sanjay to delete all the old proposals left in the system.

Then only you are able to run new proposal run.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, you have to delete the payment proposal...

Identification: AB1

After you bring up the proposal in F110. Select Edit, Proposal, Delete. Then you can proceed with AB2

former_member1279634
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Will,

I could no longer delete the payment proposal of AB1

Parameters have been entered

Payment proposal has been created

Payment run could not be carried out

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to delete the payment proposal through menu option delete proposal. after deleting the payment proposal then delete the parameters for that run. Once this process is done, you can afresh create a apymnet proposal for that vendor.

let me know if u still face problem and what is the error you get when deleting it

regards,

radhika

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the error message(s) that you get when you bring up the proposal in F110. Select Edit, Proposal, Delete?

former_member1279634
Participant
0 Kudos

I have selected the menu Edit -> Proposal but the Delete selection was inactive.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps the payment run attempt has to be deleted first....

Edit, payments, delete output... then the proposal should be able to be deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As you had mentioned payment run not carried out , you can delete the payment run from Menu -->Edit and then proposal and then parameters.

Also the Run Date and Posting Date must be same and next payment run must be next days date.

Regards

Venkat