Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI or USER EXITS for Tcode CJ20N!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to update the WBS number and Nwtwork Activity fields. I need BADI or USER EXITS for Tcode CJ20N.

Regards,

Deepthi.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this BADI WORKBREAKDOWN_UPDATE - for WBS

WORKORDER_UPDATE for Network,

Just implement any method in the above BADIs and see wether they are getting triggered.

Regards

Bala Krishna

6 REPLIES 6

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this BADI WORKBREAKDOWN_UPDATE - for WBS

WORKORDER_UPDATE for Network,

Just implement any method in the above BADIs and see wether they are getting triggered.

Regards

Bala Krishna

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am giving new wbs element in a field PRPS-USR00 and NEW Network Activity Field in AFVGD-USR00(AFVU-USR00). Beofre updating in CJ20N,I want to cehck their existance. Can you tell me the BADI or User Exists for this.

I have tried with BADI WORKBREAKDOWN_UPDATE but unable to get the solution

Regards,

Deepthi.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this Customer Exit CNEX0001 PS: User fields, actually it is used to check for customer fields of WBS and Network activity, hope it might meet ur requirement. Tryto implement with SMOD tcode and see wether it is getting triggered or not.

Note:- It has no parameters which allow you to transfer values back, it is used for just checking values, and create error or any messages.

Regards

Bala Krishna

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried to use the customer exit but din't wrked.There are no BADI's and User exits.How to procedd further.

Regards,

Deepthi.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the BADIs with Package CJBADI

for Customer Exits Package is CN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the following steps to find USER EXITS and BADI's

For USER EXITS

1. Open transaction SE24.

2. Now open the object CL_EXITHANDLER in display mode.

3. Go to the method tab and double click on the method GET_INSTANCE.

4. Put a break point on cl_exithandler=>get_class_name_by_interface.

5. Now execute the transaction you want to find EXIT for, it will take you to the above method.

6. Write EXIT_HANDLER in fieldnames and hit enter, it will tell you the EXIT used for your transaction.

7. Hit F8 and it will tell you all the EXITu2019s for your transaction.

to find the BADI attached to the Transaction..

go to T-code>se15>expand enhacements tabel>expand Business addins>enter package attached to t-code (you can see the package for a transaction SE93 ) and execute..

you will find the badi attached to t-code..

It will surely help

Regards,

Manish