cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM Catalog Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are running SRM 550 with CCM and are at SP13.

Our Procurement department want to do a cleanup of our catalogs and want me to download the Procurement catalog content into spreadsheets so they can do some offline analysis.

The CCM system only has a download of the procurement catalog schema, which does not include the content.

Can anyone tell me

1. A Report that can be run to download procurement catalog content

OR

2. The relevant tables containing catlog content, schemas, Category hierarchy etc that I can access using SE16, SQVI etc

Thanks in Advance

Allen Brooks

SRM BPO

Sunderland City Council

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason,

thanks for your input you are a fountain of knowledge as usual.

Best regards

Allen Brooks

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

There is no content extraction possibility in SAP CCM, it is assumed, as the content was originally loaded via XML or CSV files, that the content is already available to you in that format for manipulation.

But to extract if you require to set up a custom program:

There are two (or three) options to retrieve the valuations of catalog items:

Either you get the knowledge of cluster database table /CCM/D_VALUE_D, which contains the u201Ccurrentu201D values of characteristics per item u2013 but its access is hard to explain (you should have a look at method READ_VALUATION_DB in class /CCM/CL_CHAR_VALUATION_MANAGER);

field RELID is 05 for category valuations or 09 for item valuations

field PROCESS is AI for u201Cauthoring catalogu201D or SE for u201Csearching catalogu201D

field GUID must correspond to the item / category, for which the valuation should be retrieved

Or you get the knowledge of relational database table /CCM/D_VALUE_H, which contains the u201Chistoryu201D records of the itemsu2019 characteristic valuations

Or you get the knowledge of the catalog API to access a specific catalog (using ABAP classes /CCM/CL_CATALOG_MANAGER, /CCM/CL_ITEM_MANAGER and their appropriate data types and structures)

Both u201Ctable accessesu201D have the problem, that these tables quickly contain many records and the records are not selectable via the catalog context.

In this case there must be a u201Cpre-selectionu201D of item-GUIDs, which can be selected from /CCM/D_ITM via field context (the context in /CCM/D_ITM is the GUID of the catalog from /CCM/D_CTLG).

This is about all the help I can provide on the matter of extraction.

Regards,

Jason