Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user exit for MIGO and MIRO to change the GL account posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiiii

I have a flow like this .

When i create a PO --> i do a Goods receipt in MIGO transaction and there is a GR automatic posting that is done in backgroung

i needa user exist which instead of sap doing the standard posting in let's a GL account No i want sap to use the Gl account No XXX

When is then do a Invoice receipt instead of an IR posting will also be done. I need a user exit where instead of using the GL account of the standard i use the GL account XXX

please advise which user exit i can use.

13 REPLIES 13

matteo_montalto
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI newbye82c,

have a look at these exits/badi:

Enhancement

MBCF0010 Customer exit: Create reservation BAPI_RESERVATION_CREATE1

MBCF0011 Read From RESB and RKPF For Print List in MB26

MBCFC003 Maintenance of batch master data for goods movements

MBCFC004 Maintenance of batch specifications for goods movements

MBCFC012 Set Cycle Counting Factory Calendar

MBCF0002 Customer function exit: Segment text in material doc. item

MBCF0005 Material document item for goods receipt/issue slip

MBCF0006 Customer function for WBS element

MBCF0007 Customer function exit: Updating a reservation

MBCF0009 Filling the storage location field

Business Add-in

MB_DOCUMENT_UPDATE BADI when updating material document: MSEG and MKPF

MB_DOCUMENT_BADI BADIs when creating a material document

MB_CIN_MM07MFB7_QTY Proposal of quantity from Excise invoice in GR

MB_CIN_MM07MFB7 BAdI for India Version exit in include MM07MFB7

MB_CIN_LMBMBU04 posting of gr

Hope it helps,

Matteo

0 Kudos

Oh, and also, have a look at this:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/FindEXITandBADIfroagivenTransactionCode

you can easily cut & paste in order to create a simple report that, given a transaction code (e.g., MIGO), returns a list of all the EXITs and BADIs implemented in your system.

Hope this helps,

Matteo

kanishakgupta1
Contributor
0 Kudos

I can suggest you one thing....

go for badi invoice_badi where in u can put the error messages for the GL account put in by the SAP and then the user can manually enter the GLK account u want.

Secondly,l m just giving u a way out.......create a posting with the yuor gl account using BAPI BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST

in badi invoice_update having the amount value similar to the enetred by teh SAP Gl account.....and cancel the sap gl account posting by cancelling the value entered by putting the reverse entry for sap gl account.....in a way u ll assign the value to your GL account.....i have tried may BADI's which can replace the Gl accounts but was unsuccessful

kanishak

uygur_burak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You shouldn't change G/L account number while entegrated FI posting.

When you GR FI post while material document creation, system get FI account number on T030 table. (Customizing transaction OBYC) Also while IR FI post, system get account numbers from same customizing.

SAP does not prefer changing account number via using user-exit while posting entegrated FI posting(Entegrated means, system automaticly create those documents after the another module (MM or SD) document posting).

Please to consult MM or FI responsible and get help from them,

Or

What do you want to do exactly? Please tell us more details about your business scenario, and we'll be give you some advice for it.

Regards,

Burak

0 Kudos

The scenerio is that i have a PO and i do a goods receipt (an automatic posting is triggered) as per the transaction key and valuation classes the GL account let say 470000 will be used.

I need to implement a user exit so as instead of using the 470000 i will make use of the 480001

There is something about "This user-exit will be part of a substitution rule defined in SAP" i don't understand anything about what is the subtitution rule the functional is talking about. This involve the tcode GGB1. Which i am going to check what is that in SAP .

But if anybody can help this would be great???

0 Kudos

Hello,

Why don't you OBYC transaction for changing account number?

If goods receipt depended on a PO, while goods receipt is creating, system select G/L account BSX(Inventory posting) on OBYC for stock and WRX(GR/IR clearing account) on OBYC.

Sorry, I couldn't understand why do you use substitution or exit for changing G/L account. This a customizing!.

Call OBYC and change BSX or WRX transaction key for material's valuation class which you're using in PO.

Regards,

Burak

0 Kudos

This is because in the PO there is the field "Assignment category and it is only in the field "Assignment category" and the purpose if for a specific assignment category let's say A that we will overite the gl account not for all substitution rule. that is why i need user exit.

Former Member

hi friend

for MIRO
check the sap note : 1156325 Badis in the logistics IV environment
regards surender.s

0 Kudos

Any luck or progress on this request? I have a similar request in which I have to change the G/L account during a MIGO posting depending on the plant specific material status of the material. I have not had any luck so far on locating an exit that successfully changes the G/L. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to implement badi MB_MIGO_BADI_01,

use method LINE_MODIFY

there you can change field CS_GOITEM-KONTO.

This badi works in MIGO.

Good luck,

Yasmin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a similar requirement... How did you resolve it? Please suggest.

Regards,

Lalit Mohan Gupta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys ,

We can Change GL account in MIGO and MIRO , Just Use the FM- "MR_ACCOUNT_ASSIGNMENT",

and assign any GL account to KONTO field. Have implemented this and its working fine .

AnoopMayamkote
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please go the include   MM07MFF9_F_BELEG_ERGAENZEN and after this Enhancment point

write one Enhancement

It will Work out  u can edit the XACCIT structure and change the GL as per your requirement

Thanks & Regards

Anoop Menon