cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems to delete DTP request from DSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having problems to delete a DTP Delta request from DSO. I have a process that loads data from datasource/R3 to PSA, from PSA to DSO by DTP Delta and from DSO to Infocube by another DTP Delta.

I deleted the request from the Infocube sucefully, but when I try to delete the request in DSO I get this message on the log of deletion job:

Job started

Step 001 started (program RSDELPART1, variant &0000000002262, user ID Z002M5DN)

Delete running: DataStore object LAO_HPLB, from 646.649 to 646.649

Delete is scheduled; Selection conditions were substituted

FB RSM1_CHECK_DM_GOT_REQUEST called from PRG RSSM_PROCESS_REQUDEL_ODSO; row 000396

Request '646.650'; DTA 'LAO_HPLB'; action 'D'; with dialog ''

Leave RSM1_CHECK_DM_GOT_REQUEST in row 193; Req_State ''

No records found for request ODSR_4EIPT4YL6GU1XBZKXE5L1CW4J in change log /BIC/B0001611000 of DataStore LAO_HPLB

Deletion of request DTPR_4EIPSY4SBPJDDAP7QO2O3M17N from data target LAO_HPLB failed

Deletion of request DTPR_4EIPSY4SBPJDDAP7QO2O3M17N from data target LAO_HPLB failed

No records found for request ODSR_4EIPT4YL6GU1XBZKXE5L1CW4J in change log /BIC/B0001611000 of DataStore LAO_HPLB

Job finished

There is no dump or system log to help.

I tried to turn the request monitor to red to delete it, but i receive the message "Request is already (partially) activated; no further QM action possible".

The data from PSA was deleted by a process chain that cleans the PSA's tables, so I think this the reason of change log without records.

I can use selective deletion, but the request will stay on the DSO monitor, I want to delete the request completely.

I could use the explanation on SAP Note "1007717 - Deleting from DataStore object: Termination w/o log entries", but I do not have access to delete from table on production environment.

Is there any kind of standard SAP program or function module to delete this request from DSO?

Please, could anyone help me? Any idea?

Best Regards,

Mateus Celeste

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

amol_jaiswal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced similar issue and resolved using below method.

1. Go to se37

2. Enter RSS2_DTP_RNR_SUBSEQ_PROC_SET press f8

3. Pass these values:

I_SID--give your DTP request id

I_TSTATE---->>give 4 (means Deleted) and press f8

4. Manually delete this request from manage of cube

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You! It worked for me.

0 Kudos

Thank you! It worked for me too

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your request activated? If not, can you please activate and try the function modules?

Many thanks,

-arda.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arda,

Yes, the requests are activated. I sent them to the infocube, but to delete from DSO, I've already deleted from the infocube too.

Best Regards,

Mateus Celeste.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you still have the change log request of this delta request?

If no change log exists for the concerning request, you cannot delete it. Only a full deletion of all data or a selective deletion will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Werner,

Thanks for your reply.

As I said on the first thread, there is no record on the change log.

Best regards,

Mateus Celeste.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No change log, no delete of requests in DSO.

That's normal unfortunately.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please try below FM to change the status of the request?

RSBM_GUI_CHANGE_USTATE

Many thanks,

-arda.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arda,

Thanks for your relply, but it didn't work.

Take a look at the message I got:

"Request status cannot be set to 'red' in its current state

Message no. RSBK211"

I've already tried this FM, and these too without success: RSS2_SET_QMACTION and RSSM_DELETE_REQUEST.

Please, anyone have any other idea?

Best Regards,

Mateus Celeste

dennis_scoville4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You, or your Basis team, should follow the recommended approach given in OSS Note 1007717. It's going to require that your production client be opened for changes and that should be done at a point-in-time where there's minimal risk. This is the only way we've ever been able to delete DSO requests like this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dennis Scoville,

Thanks for your fast reply.

But there is a problem, we cannot open the production client. Is there another way?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Mateus Celeste.