Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POD rejected Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I have scenario related to POD

I created delivery and PGI for 5 item and in POD customer reject 2 items , so after that invoice get created for confirmed POD qty only i.e 3>

but my question is what happened to that 2 rejected quantity , How to process that rejected quanity either for reuse or for to scrap. as docuement flow status shows complete. i am not able to process rejected qty.

as material has moved out of my plant and material doc is posted i have to handle that rejected stock somewhere

please update me on this

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a return delivery (with reference to the original SO or billing document >> based on your copy control settings) with item category not relevant for billing >> receive the "not received" / "rejected" qty in your SLoc >> scrap the goods or do what you want.

You can also use MIGO + 231 / 232 to to get & scrap the goods with reference to the SO item, however this is a dummy solution that will be not reflected in your document flow.

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Jul 31, 2009 9:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Csaba,

Thanks for your inputs.

If i create returns order with reference to original sales order, then i get all the sales order qty into returns order. If i create with reference to invoice , then i will get the invoiced qty into return order.. BUT we need the rejected qty into returns order.

In returns order if I give the qty manually this scenario works. But in our case sales order may contain hunderds of items.

Can you please give any inputs on how to handle this issue.

Thanks,

Ashok Sakamuri.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you POD process goes via EDI you can create a development to automatically create return order for minus quantity difference (and return delivery automatically from order).

Else (if POD is inputted manually) you have to do it (return order) manually...(or slove it via development that at the confirmation of minus quantity difference SAP creates the return sales docs automatically similarly to EDI).

There might be several reason behind quantity differences, I'm not sure you can automize return process (e.g. you not agree with customer about quantity difference...).

These are just my ideas.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Could any one please give some inputs on this, because I am also having the similar issue.

Thanks,

Ashok sakamuri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

POD means Pass out document.

when u deliver the good based on the POD, u need not to do PGI.

You can do the PGI after customer accepted.

Regards,

V>S>N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

POD means Proof of delivery is what we are looking.

In POD scenario, goods will be moved to customer's place then the customer can check the total deliveried stock and he can give the proof of delivery.

Thanks,

Ashok Sakamuri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok.

When you are the deliver the goods in that time create delivery document(but dont do the PGI), for 5 items, after customer confirmation, in that time you will get return POD with accepted qty, in that you can chage the delivery document and do the PGI for customer accpeted quantity.

Deliver the goods through POD document no need to generate Commercial Billing and excise invoice.

POD is official document by excise dept.

Regards,

V>S>N