cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IN VFX3 billing document incomplete due to fico interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

A few documents are not being posted into accounting from SD during billing. When checking in VFX3 this is incomplete due to fico interface.

Can you help

Thanks in advance

SM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in VKOA transaction code whether the GL Accounts are maintatined against Account Keys such ERL (sales), ERF, etc for the relevant combinations susch S.OrG, Material Group, Account Group, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Yes I checked VKOA, yes all GL accounts are assigned. The error which is popping up when I am releasing in VFO2 is

Tax jurisdiction 000001824 has defective structure.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you maintained tax jurisdiction code for this tax code in FTXP?

check this thread

Thanks & Regards

Phaneendra

Edited by: phaneendra Reddy on Aug 3, 2009 4:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check billing date (e.g. cannot post to closed FI period).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have checked the same. posting periods are open...

Former Member
0 Kudos

VF02  Billing Document  Release to Accounting

What is the message?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The message is :

Tax jurisdiction 000003748 has defective structure

Message no. FS790

Diagnosis

When calling the GET_JURISDICTION_LEVEL_TTXD function module, a tax jurisdiction code was transferred which does not correspond to the structure specified in the table.

Procedure

Check the calculation procedure for the company code and determine the respective tax jurisdiction length and structure in Customizing. Check that the tax jurisdiction code transferred corresponds to the tax jurisdiction length and structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the tax code used in the sales document, contract or sales order that gets copied into billing. You may have an incomplete step there, possibly missing account assignment, G/L account determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was checking the same the tax juridiction is given which is not assigned to that particular country. it is given US tax Juridiciton to France and also not given the tax percent rates .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have your problem been resolved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks....I am still working on it.

But then I am assigning points for helping out .