Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement QPL10004. save data in table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to add a custom field in QA01 (Lot Inspection creation) and have to save the data in QALS table. For this I have added a field in QALS through 'append structure'. I have created the field and able to enter the value.

For this enhancement Iam using 'QPL10004' in which two exits are there - 'EXIT_SAPLQPL1_004' and 'EXIT_SAPLQPL1_006', using this I have to save the field value to table QALS.

Iam not able to save the data in the custom field in table 'QALS' using the exits.

Please suggest how to save the data using these exits in the table.

RR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ensure that you have added the new field to the communication structure CI_QALS which is a part of QALS table so you ahve to add the field to CI_QALS and the field would also be a part of QALS table then it would also be added to the exporting structure 'QALS_CUST' in user exit - EXIT_SAPLQPL1_006 and set 'E_ACTIVE' equal to 'X' so that the value is transferred to the database.

Regards,

Himanshu Verma

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ensure that you have added the new field to the communication structure CI_QALS which is a part of QALS table so you ahve to add the field to CI_QALS and the field would also be a part of QALS table then it would also be added to the exporting structure 'QALS_CUST' in user exit - EXIT_SAPLQPL1_006 and set 'E_ACTIVE' equal to 'X' so that the value is transferred to the database.

Regards,

Himanshu Verma