cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors occurred in the integration checks (read log)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone ,

I am working on cross companycode- cost accounting

In the previous screen i said i am not getting cost elements box in transaction code KP06 , anyhow i am entering the itemoverview screen using one cost element which i appearing automatically and in here i am allocating funds to various activity types( here aslo its showing just one cost element as in the main screen of KP06 there was any Box asking me to enter cost element) , so i am giving all activity types with cost element plan fixed cost(entering an amount of 2000for all activity types )

&plan variable cost (entering an amount of 1000 for all activity types) nothing in plan fixed cons & plan variable consum.....remember this is just for practice purpose i am taking these small figures.

Now when i am trying to save this its giving me error which is as follows:

Message no. GP542

Diagnosis

The data entered or changed in this planning transaction should not only be updated in controlling, but also in the related applications (such as profit centers).

These applications check the data to be posted beforehand to guarantee that the update is performed without any problems.

However, errors or warnings occurred during this check.

System Response

Data is not updated.

Procedure

Look to see which errors occurred using the function "Error log...",. "Plan Integration...".

Can anyone please help me with this one .

Thanks ,

Mohammed samiuddin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

没有维护CO编号范围,KNAK维护编号范围

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also getting the same error message when I am trying to post activity type rates using Tcode KP26.

Can you please let me know how you solved this issue?

Error message :

Message no. GP542

Diagnosis

The data entered or changed in this planning transaction should not only be updated in controlling, but also in the related applications (such as profit centers).

These applications check the data to be posted beforehand to guarantee that the update is performed without any problems.

However, errors or warnings occurred during this check.

System Response

Data is not updated.

Procedure

Look to see which errors occurred using the function "Error log...",. "Plan Integration...".

Regards,

Vicki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicki,

You can do the following.

Click on "Extra" - "Error Log" - "Integrated Planning". In such way you will get the Planning which is not assigned Document number in the Cost Element Group.

Now, Use the T Code : KANK to assign that transaction to Element/Group.

Hope once you done, you will not get the error.

Thanks,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicki & Samiuddin,

Maintain Number ranges for activity planning,   business transaction RKP2 by using T code :KANK

Thanks

Parshuram

0 Kudos

You can do the following.

Click on "Extra" - "Error Log" - "Integrated Planning". In such way you will get the Planning which is not assigned Document number in the Cost Element Group.

My Error was the same

Msg: Co-doc. number assignment not possible for bus.transaction RKPL In Co Area

Procedure

Assign business transaction RKPL to a number range group. If required, create a new number range group

Now, Use the T Code : KANK to assign that transaction to Element/Group.

Assign RKPL to Planning Data

Save

Now you can save your planning Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur helpfull answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am doing KP06 change cost element/activity input planning using lay out :1-101 Cost elements acty-indep./acty-dependent

and version : 0 plan/actual version and at this stage it is asking me to enter cost elements as said in my previous forums i was not not getting any cost element box. I even tried using the arrows for next layout but still cannot find cost element box.

I am in stage since 2 days can anyone help me please.

thanks ,

Mohammed samiuddin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check your profile whether "Plan Integration is ticked. if so remove and do the activity again.