cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message no M7146 while doing PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

while doing PGI iam getting an error message M7146 and the description as EKPO-SOBKZ=E:EKPO-UMSOK=_;EKPO-KZBWS<>_EKPO-KZBWS<>_EKPO-KZVBR<>E(Note 305582)not supported (check your entry).

our client is ECC 5.0.

can any body guide me the correct process step wise in solving the above problem with clear details please.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

our process is Export sales and is as given below

Create Sales Order u2013 ZCIF VA01

Release of Purchase Requition-ME54N,

Create Factory stock Transport Order(P.O.)ME21N & Release-ME29N

Tranfer Posting the Goods-MIGO against the sale order MVT type-412E

Replenishment Delivery (VL10D)

Create Prof. Invoice For Replenishment Delivery VF01

Create Excise Invoice-J1IIN

Create ARE1

Create out bound delivery with sales order referenceVL01N

Create Billing document For Out bound delivery (VF01)

while processing the Replenishment delivery even if we have posted the stock against the sale order during the batch determination process it is not proposing the same and throughing error as stock only -- is available. so we are again bringing the sale order stock to URS and then determining the batch then we can able to determine our required batch, so before doing the PGI we are saving the delivery and then going to migo and transfer posting the stock against to sale order and the processing the delivery then we are facing the above problem.

actually in vl02n if we see the goods movement data tab the special stock indicator E is not updating, i think that might be the problem.

please guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create Sales Order u2013 ZCIF VA01

Release of Purchase Requition-ME54N,

Create Factory stock Transport Order(P.O.)ME21N & Release-ME29N

Tranfer Posting the Goods-MIGO against the sale order MVT type-412E

Replenishment Delivery (VL10D)

Create Prof. Invoice For Replenishment Delivery VF01

Create ARE1

Create out bound delivery with sales order referenceVL01N

Create Billing document For Out bound delivery (VF01)

while processing the Replenishment delivery even if we have posted the stock against the sale order during the batch determination process it is not proposing the same and throughing error as stock only -- is available. so we are again bringing the sale order stock to URS and then determining the batch then we can able to determine our required batch, so before doing the PGI we are saving the delivery and then going to migo and transfer posting the stock against to sale order and the processing the delivery then we are facing the above problem.

actually in vl02n if we see the goods movement data tab the special stock indicator E is not updating, i think that might be the problem.

please guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create Sales Order u2013 ZCIF VA01 -

> Create out bound delivery

with sales order reference

VL01N

Release of Purchase Requition-ME54N, Create Billing document

For Out bound delivery

(VF01)

Create Factory stock Transport Order(P.O.)

ME21N

&

Release-ME29N

Tranfer Posting the Goods-MIGO against the sale order

MVT type-412E

Replenishment Delivery

(VL10D)

Create Prof. Invoice For

Replenishment Delivery

VF01

Create ARE1

please guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

we got the problem while doing the process of Export Sales AFTER relaese of PO and transfer posting the stock against the sale order with 412E mvt type and then doing Vl10D we are getting the above problem

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

we got the problem while doing the process of Export Sales AFTER relaese of PO and transfer posting the stock against the sale order with 412 E mvt type

Note 412E mvt type Transfer posting sales order to own - reversal 412E This is SAP expalnation

That is 412E mvt type should be used for only sales orders not POs

This might be one of the reason for your error

PO Movement type 412 E doesnot match

PO with VL10D matches

Again export sales and PO release doesnot match

If you could explain your process a little bit more we can try to help you out

Regards

Raja

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you let me know which process against which, you were trying to do PGI ??

The error signifies your item category which would have been maintained as "E" (Special Stock) which you can check in VOV7. But unless you explain your scenario, it may be difficult to propose a solution. Perhaps, you can make a search in the forum with the error message.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check in T Code O11C as per the Document Type with an Account Assignment Category for Sales Order as "C".

Kindly remove "C" and try.

Best Regards,

Ankur