Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error handling for work item

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When I trigger my workflow from SWUE,the workflow containers must be populated with agent name.But it is populated only with 'US'.Please suggest.

On the other hand, when I trigger my workflow from ME21N,the workflow goes into error.The error statement is "Exception occurred - Error handling for work item 000000954797".What is the problem?

Please suggest the solution for which I will be grateful.

Thanks and regards,

S.Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deleted change document objects related to FREBUS2012 and all change document objects that has event RELEASESTEPCREATED.

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
when I trigger my workflow from ME21N,the workflow goes into error

Can you please let us know , are you trying to use standard or customized workflow template.?

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan,

I am using custom workflow.

Event - workflow binding is done as seen below:

&_EVT_OBJECT& -> &BUS2012&

&_EVT_CREATOR& -> & WFINITIATOR&

When I trigger workflow from SWUE,now the work items to goes to right agent.

When I test my workflow from SWUS, instead of getting agent name prefaced with 'US',I get only 'US'.

And also when I trigger the workflow from standard transction, the workflow goes error.

Please suggest me a solution for which I will be grateful.

Thanks and regards,

S.Suresh

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You write:

"And also when I trigger the workflow from standard transction, the workflow goes error."

and also that when started with SWUE, there's no problem.

Could you check in the event trace (SWEL) whether the standard transaction is creating an event, and, if possible, what parameters are given to that event?

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanabi Technology

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
And also when I trigger the workflow from standard transction, the workflow goes error.

I feel like th user does not have appropriate authorizations to srelease the PO .. Check authorizations of the user ....

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I use bus2012 as BOR and event as created.

When I create purchase order from ME21N,bus2012 is not triggering.Instead FREBUS2012 gets triggered which is a subtype of bus2012.

At SWETYPV,event linkage is activated only for BUS2012 and there is no entry at SWETYPV for FREBUS2012.

Though I configured the workflow with start events:BUS2012->created,why FREBUS2012 should trigger my workflow which is not seen in SWETYPV?How to override it?Please suggest.

There is no start conditions for my workflow.Whenever purchase order is created,this workflow should trigger.

So,the parameters passed between even to workflow are

&_EVT_OBJECT& -> &BUS2012&

&_EVT_CREATOR& -> & WFINITIATOR&

Thanks and regards,

S.Suresh

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FREBUS2012 's Super type is BUS2012 may be delegation is present between these two BOR's

And more over I think you are using t he event CREATED which is not available in the BUS2012 so this BOR will delegate the work to FREBUS2012

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan,

The delegation type for bus2012 is zzbus2012.

In zzbus2012 I created a method to pick the agent during runtime with one import parameter(EKPO-EBELN) and one export parameter(ZWORKFLOW1-AGENT1).This custom method returns agent name as expected.

This ZZbus2012 is delegated to BUS2012.

Please tell how I should avoid FREBUS2012 from triggering my workflow though I configured the workflow to get triggered by BUS2012.

Please suggest me a solution for which I will be grateful.

Thanks and regards,

S.Suresh

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the event-to-workflow binding, it sounds like the event creator isn't being passed to the workflow-initiator container element.

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanabi Technology