Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Receipt Output

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to print the Goods Receipt for Purchase Orders.

In MN21 I set output Z123 and Z124 for plant XXXX.

Despite that, I did not succeed in printing the goods receipt.

If I select MB02 the output message in GO TO-ADDITIONAL FUNCTION is greyed, that is to say, we cannot select it.

Then i realized instead that i can do it at ITEM LEVEL, selecting DETAILS FROM ITEM but failed

Now i need to print the goods receipt at HEADER LEVEL.

Please help what settings i have missed out.

Awaiting for your positive reply.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check following:

1 Define Printer...at OMBR

2. Enable material doc printout at OMB5

3. Assign form at OMBU

4. Also Assign the printer to WE01 output type in OMJ3 Tcode with combination of Plant + Storage location

5. Maintain the condition record in MN21 or NACE for individual slips or collective slips.

After doing the above steps you need to select the print button when you are doing MIGO_GR and select the slip types like individual or collective.

If you maintain the condition record as print immediatley you will get the print out immedialtley when save the document otherwise run T.code MB90 OR Run MB02 transaction, enter material document number. Double click one line item and select messages. Separate screen will be opened to configure outputs. Give the required fields and save the document. Now Run MB90, you can take printout. Output Type: WE03

Note-1:

WE01-INDIVIDUAL SLIP PRINT SELECTION IN MIGO

WE02-INDIVIDUAL SLIP ALONG WITH INSPECTION SLIP

WE03-COLLECTIVE SLIP IN MIGO

Note-2:

For custom print ,you need to maintain below settings.

1. Maintain Condition Tables

Menu Path: IMG / Materials Management / Inventory Management and Physical Inventory / Output Determination/ Maintain Condition Tables

Transaction: M703

2. Maintain Access Sequences

Menu Path: IMG / Materials Management / Inventory Management and Physical Inventory / Output Determination/ Maintain Access Sequences

Transaction: SPRO

3. Maintain Output Types for IM Documents

Menu Path: IMG / Materials Management / Inventory Management and Physical Inventory / Output Determination / Maintain Output Types

Transaction: M706

4. Maintain Output Determination for IM Documents

Menu Path: IMG / Materials Management / Inventory Management and Physical Inventory / Output Determination / Maintain Output Determination Procedures / Condition : Procedure

5. Create IM Documents Condition Records

Menu Path: IMG / Materials Management / Inventory Management and Physical Inventory / Output Determination / Maintain Condition Records / Create Condition : Inventory Mgmt

Transaction: MN22

Regards,

Biju K

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bijay,

Thanks a lot will check all the steps given by you and revert back to you if in need any clarification.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bijay and experts,

I have checked your steps and found in conditin type date was mentioned in 3 ie i asked customer to change the Date/Time from 3 (Send with application own transaction) to 4 Send immediately (when saving the application) for both the condition records and try to give the printout.

Now he replies as mentioned below,

we do not want to have the printout when we save the goods receipt, since we do not need to print all goods receipts we do.

We need to print the goods receipts of material not of services. If we select the automatic way, we will block the printers!!

Please help me to proceed further on this issue.

Reply will be highly appreciated.

Looking for ealriest reply.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

If ur o/p determination is configured properly then u can very well print the document though ur time spot is 3.

Goto TCode : MB90 , enter ur o/p type , material document , the processing mode as 1 and execute.

Note : Before proceeding for the above step , goto MB03 ENTER ur material document and year .

Double click on the material and click on messages.

Check out whether the o/p type stated by you exists and is in orange color.

If yes , then proceed with the steps stated in the first two lines.

Regards

Ramesh Ch

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for your inputs,now my user is asking as mentioned below,

What I want to know it's why, despite the fact I added in MN21 the output Z123, when I print the goods receipt, I don't find the message.

MB03

Goods receipt = XXXXXXXX (Materila Document Number)

Double click on the item, then select GO TO-ADDITIONAL FUNCTION-OUTPUT.

If you see the message is not there. I should add it manually. But I don't want to. The message must be automatically imported by the transaction MN23.

can you please tell how to goahead with his question.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Maintain the user parameter NDR in ur user defaults -- TCode : SU3.

The parameter value would be X and then try creating a material document once again.

Regards

Ramesh Ch

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

What i have observed in the particular Material document MIGO where he wants to activate the checkbox (Individula slip) once you activate you will get the message as output was saved after that you please enter and go to transaction MB02 you can find all the message parameters will be automatically filled.

Is it right or as you say inwanted to maintain the user parameter in SU3.

Please confirm.As this is the most critical issue i need to fix it.

Request your help.

Cheers.Kumar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Check the below config against transaction MIGO :

SproMM-Inventory Management and Physical InventoryPrint ControlGeneral SettingsPrint Version .

If not maintain it .

If u maintain user parameters system proposes print indicator for every material document that is created.

Eg : U can check the effect for Tcode MB01.

Regards

Ramesh Ch

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

The answer which i have replied has solve the problem,anyway thanks for your support and guidance through out this issue.

I request you to support in future too.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos