cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure ACH and Wire Transfer payment method in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Forgive me if the question sounds very basic. I really understood the concept of ACH and Wire Transfer payment method, how my concern is how do i configure these two payment methods and how do i differenciate between these to and where do i use these payment methods in F110 or any other transaction code.

I just would like to the end to end process for these two payment methods. Could somebody provide me some guidance to me.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

gj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set up payment methods for ACH and wire transfers in tcode FBZP. Those are used in F110.

1. Select the payment method for wire or ACH when running F110. It will create a file for you to use for the banks.

2. Setup paying company codes, house banks and accounts, bank determination, country and company payment methods and bank selection. You will have to use program RFFOUS_T for doing the ACH payment.

3. You then do an FTP using the banks software transfer file and select the file you created and then send it to the bank.

4. For wire transfer configuration please use Payment Method T and Payment Program RFFOUS_T also you can use program RFFOEDI1. To customise the program please read program documentation.

Thanks

Neel