cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading payroll data / Payroll Migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

Can you help me with a method of uploading payroll data from excel to SAP Payroll. I want to be able to pick the ytd values for tax, accumulated leave days, gratuity ,total pension contribution to date etc. If its possible to create an upload program for that can anyone send me a template.

Your contributions will be appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to upload payroll history, as wage types, you have to populate some tables as:

V_T558A Payroll Account Transfer

T558B Payroll Account Transfer: Payroll Periods

T558C Payroll Account Transfer: Old Wage Types

In there, there are some standar programs that do the upload, but, it depends of the country that you are working. Which country are you working? - because in some countries are some legal tables that also have to be populated -.

Regars

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use SAP's KLKL payroll schema. This readys tables loaded by you in SAP and loads the YTD values in a cluster creating a non paying payroll cluster with this data.

In the IMG you can find this under Payroll->Trasnfer old data->Loading Data with KLKL

thanks.

JB

former_member226519
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

simple way to upload data is Legacy System Migration Workbench LSMW.

Transaction LSMW. Documentation available on SAP Service Marketplace.

Former Member
0 Kudos

lsmw will only work when there is a dialog for capturing such information. now do we have such dialog. ie anywhere we can enter details about total social insurance contributions, total taxes paid ytd etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's right - LSMW doesn't help to populate payroll clusters.

So you have to use special procedure to upload historical payroll information.

This is quite country dependant process, so there is no unified solution.

I suggest you to read SAP materials and act as you deem necessary.

For example: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/pt/91/80e9087834d111a4620060b03c3b0e/content.htm

P.S. The process doesn't change with SAP releases, so don't be concerned with this information validity.

Cheers