Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding TECO in Production order

sandeep_kumar64
Participant

Hi PP Gurus,

I have some queries regarding production order:

1. Is it neccesary to set the status TECO on each production order?

2. If not then what are different scenario in which we have to set the TECO status.

3. Whats the transaction code to set the teco except the COHV.

4. Can we reverse the teco once set? if yes, then whats the transaction code or method to reverse?

Also please let me know when the stock will be appearing in the MMBE for that particualr Material in the prodcution order? I mean what should be the status in procution order when the stock for tht material is available?

I had created a prd order and then everything was fine upto picking (GMPS) and confirmation of order (CNF) but no stock was updated in the lsit.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Sandeep Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not compulsory that you have to do Teco,If you set the Techo ,it means the order is completed in all aspects and no further trnsaction to be carried out and also TECHO order will not appear in MD04 list so that user will not be get confused with existing orders

2. If not then what are different scenario in which we have to set the TECO status.

If you have done confirmation ,Gi and GR everything,you can eliminate these orders from MD04 list in turn avoiding the users to acess these orders.

If CO people want to settle the orders which are completed then they can select the orders which are having TECHO or if CO people want to identify the orders which are settled they put TECHO after settlement and business can take those orders for closing and tehn Archiving.

You cna do it in CO02

4. Can we reverse the teco once set? if yes, then whats the transaction code or method to reverse?

Yes,CO02

Also please let me know when the stock will be appearing in the MMBE for that particualr Material in the prodcution order? I mean what should be the status in procution order when the stock for tht material is available?

If you do a GR for that material,You will get teh stock in MMBe material.status will be DLV or PDLV. GMPS will aslo come if do GI and not done GR.better go and check the production order in CO03 good recipt tab,delivary completed indicator.if it is set,then GR is completed and stock will be therwe in MMBE.

Hope it helps

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Dear Sandeep,

TECO means from PP side order is completed. we do TECO after GR is completed for order

same answer as above, normally we do TECO after completing GR for Order

You can do for single order in CO02 itself. COHV if for Mass processing

in CO02 go to tool bar

Function > Restrict processing > Technically Completed

Yes we reverse TECO in CO02

Function > Restrict processing > Revoke Technically Completed

u cannot revoke TECO in Mass Via COHV

if the order status is either PDVL or DLV ( partial GR or total GR )

then the stock will appear in MMBE

I had created a prd order and then everything was fine upto picking (GMPS) and confirmation of order (CNF) but no stock was updated in the lsit.

GMPS status is for consumption of components

so in ur case no Auto GR control key is set for operation

so u cannot get stock now

do GR for Prd order in MB31 or MIGO

then you can see stock in MMBE

Plz make a practice of closing the Threads

All The Best

Regards

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep Kumar,

1. When u do confirmation u can configure for auto GR if this setting is not defined then u need to do the GR by using MB31 and movement type 101. Then only the stock comes in MMBE.

2. TECO means Technically Completed and there will be no Postings either GI or GR against the order and is ready for Settlement. U can do the TECO for an individual order by using CO02 and if it is Mass Processing then u can use COHV. Also u can reverse the teco by using CO02 Functions Tab Restrict Processing Revoke TECO.

Hope the above clears your dounts.

Regards

Suri

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

> 2. If not then what are different scenario in which we have to set the TECO status.

> 3. Whats the transaction code to set the teco except the COHV.

Yes. Once all the production activites are completed, the production person is responsible to set TECO status to the order. You can use transactions CO02 / COHV / CORM.

Yes. We can revoke TECO using CO02 transaction. Please note there is no MASS transaction available to revoke TECO status.

> I had created a prd order and then everything was fine upto picking (GMPS) and confirmation of order (CNF) but no stock was updated in the lsit.

Your stock would get updated only after GR is made for the Order. You can use transaction MB31 or MIGO with movement type 101 to recieve the product.

Regards,

Prasobh

Edited by: Prasobh Karunakaran on Nov 12, 2009 12:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ans . Yes . Order will be executed for settling only if status is TECO.

Ans . TECO status will be set when all the business transaction has been completed on order like goods issue,Confirmation, GR.

Ans. CO02,BAPi--BAPI_PRODORD_COMPLETE_TECH

Ans. Yes you can revoke TECo status from CO02.

Stock will be appeared of material when GR(Mvt 101 ) has been done against production order.

Status cannot defined the stock. You need to check in Co03 delievered quantity. Or in MB51 entering the material. or in table AUFM or COOIS report

Regards,

Vishal