NW711 sapinst error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am installing NW711 ABAP+ JAVA at windows 2003 sqlserver 2005

During Sapinst, i get below error during "UNPACK SAP archives phase"

pls find the sapinst.log and sapinst_dev.log

SAPinst.log

INFO 2009-11-12 18:04:43.843

Output of C:\DOCUME1\ADMINI1.XJC\LOCALS~1\Temp\1\sapinst_exe.4808.1258016511\SAPCAR.exe is written to the logfile SAPDIAGNOSTICSAGENT.log.

INFO 2009-11-12 18:04:43.968
Switched to user: XXXX\da1adm.

ERROR 2009-11-12 18:04:43.984
FSL-00009  System call failed. Error 1326 (Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.

) in execution of system call 'LogonUser' with parameter (Administrator, SANSERVER5, *******, LOGON32_LOGON_INTERACTIVE,LOGON32_PROVIDER_DEFAULT,&hUserToken), line (312) in file (synxcuser.cpp), stack trace: iaxxejsctl.cpp: 272: EJS_ControllerImpl::executeScript()
d:\depot\bas\710_rel\bc_710-2_rel\gen\optu\ntamd64\ins\sapinst\impl\src\ejs\iaxxejsbas.hpp: 450: EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall()
iaxxejsexp.cpp: 178: EJS_Installer::invokeModuleCall()
synxccuren.cpp: 811: CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::setEffectiveUser(PSyUser,iastring)
synxccuren.cpp: 672: CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::setUser()
synxcuser.cpp: 276: CSyUserImpl::getPrimaryToken(const iastring & password, bool & restrictedToken);

System call failed. Error 1326 (Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.

) in execution of system call 'LogonUser' with parameter (Administrator, SANSERVER5, *******, LOGON32_LOGON_INTERACTIVE,LOGON32_PROVIDER_DEFAULT,&hUserToken), line (312) in file (synxcuser.cpp), stack trace: iaxxejsctl.cpp: 272: EJS_ControllerImpl::executeScript()
d:\depot\bas\710_rel\bc_710-2_rel\gen\optu\ntamd64\ins\sapinst\impl\src\ejs\iaxxejsbas.hpp: 450: EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall()
synxccuren.cpp: 811: CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::setEffectiveUser(PSyUser,iastring)
synxcuser.cpp: 276: CSyUserImpl::getPrimaryToken(const iastring & password, bool & restrictedToken);

thanks in advance

Edited by: jaichan jai on Nov 12, 2009 10:16 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

On which user of the OS u started the installation. Installation dump directory has the right permission. What about data base!?. DB installed with out any error?.

Please check all your configuration once and check the user authorization also.

With Regards,

CSK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope there is an issue with the <sidadm> user. Please reset the password as same master password for the user <sidadm>. Also check the groups assigned to the user <sidadm>. Add the groups related to SQL service to the user<sidadm> too.

Rgds,

JP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for your reply.

I am installing in Domain User.

Also DB installation went fine without any error.

I take all dump from Network drive and it works fine for all including ABAP, JAVA, kernel etc...

But dont know why in Central instance installation "Unpack SAP archive" is giving error.

Below is repeating in sapinst.log and sapinst_dev.log

ERROR 2009-11-12 18:04:43.984
MUT-03025  Caught ESyException in Modulecall: At line 319 file synxcuser.cpp
Call stack:
iaxxejsctl.cpp: 272: EJS_ControllerImpl::executeScript()

System call failed. Error 1326 (Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.

Not sure what permission its looking when extracting SAPCAR or why.

any more ideas please.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Thanks for your reply.

I solved the problem by setting domain user access rights for the Dump Drive "SAP Dump
10.10.1.20".

Now it went well, Thanks.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

please can you tell me how you resolved the problem . I have the same problem.

Thanks

If you can give me the steps you took.

thanks

Edited by: vivaks on Feb 9, 2012 6:28 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What user are you doing the installation under?

Regards

Juan