cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transport Order PO Deletion Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have some UB document type Stock Tranport Order PO's. The requirement is to delete the PO. The PO having only one line item.

When we try to delete the line item we are getting the below errors.

Quantity delivered differs from qty. issued (function not possible)

Message no. 06116

Diagnosis

You have attempted to delete or block an item that is not yet closed.

An item is regarded as closed if:

*no GR blocked stocks exist

all down (advance) payments made to date have been taken into account

the quantity delivered is the same as the quantity invoiced

all delivery costs have been taken into account

the quantity delivered is the same as the quantity issued (only in the case of stock transport orders).*

We dont need the PO at all, we need to delte the PO.. Wat steps do we need to follow to delete the PO??

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the PO Qty and is it same as Delivered Qty,

If there is any open Qty then change the PO Qty to Delivery Qty and put Delivery Completion indicator..

then you can mark the Line item with Deletion mark..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The PO qty is 16000 and the delivered qty in delivery schedule tab delivered column is also 16000 and issue is 16000 and the GR qty is blank.

After checking the above i try put tick mark in delivery completed indicator and then i click on check button on the Po screen.

am getting the below error. The PO's are 2007 and 2008 year PO's in system.

Not possible to determine shipping data for material MA000243260

Message no. 06280

Diagnosis

For the stock transport order, the system attempted to determine certain shipping data (e.g. the orderer, or sold-to party, and the responsible sales organization). The system was not able to determine this shipping data. Possible reasons:

the customer number of the plant does not exist;

the material master record does not exist or has been flagged for deletion;

data on the sales organization, the distribution channel or the division is missing for the supplying plant;

it was not possible to determine a shipping point.

Procedure

If the message is a warning, you can continue your processing.

If it is an error message, you cannot do so.

If necessary, contact your system administrator. The latter can check the settings for the supplying plant in Customizing.

Set up stock transport order

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the PO creation process itself is in complete stage ( Failure of shipping data determination ).

I really surprised to see that you have done a goods issue of 16000 wrt this PO. How did you got the details of PO issued qty?

Can you once again check as from the error message i feel that the scheduled delivery is 16000 GI may not be possible with incorrect shipping data determination.

Thanks and Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess u have done the goods issue for the PO , using outbound delivery.

So u need to first reverse the doc of GI and then u can go for deletion of line item

Use VL09 to reverse the goods movement.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check wheather the customer which is there in the PO is marked for deletion? and check the settings at OMGN for the customer in the plant.

also please note that for STOs unless the full process is completed for the PO system will not take take the delivery complated indicator or deletion.SAP recomonds to complete the process.

also there is a note released by SAP recently.please check the OSS.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must have created the Outbound Delivery,

In order to delete the PO Line item you first need to reverse the Outbound (Tcode VL09) then delete the Outbound Delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you have any open delivery for this PO.Please check that by VL06O. If yes reverse that delivery(vl09) first then try to delete PO.

Edited by: shreenath pai on Nov 17, 2009 8:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just see in the delivery tab and delivery schedule tab if you are able to close the PO by checking the check box Delivery completion indicator.

Then proceed with deleting the line item.

It is a wild guess so we need to simulate it to find out the exact results.

Thanks.