cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organizational reassignment not permitted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends -

We are creating new pernr for the home pernr when we are sending him for International Assignment , and new pernr will get generate but in between for next action i will get this error and am not able to do even any position change / org assignment

Strange is when we do from front end we not phase this problem but when we do from backend using Std Sap FM we are getting this error

Diagnosis

The organizational reassignment is not possible because

The previous and new personnel areas are assigned to different country groupings (MOLGA)

or

The organizational assignment (feature IVWID) and the employee have different infotype view indicators.

System Response

The organizational reassignment is rejected.

Procedure

Check the attributes of the personnel areas, the settings in feature IVWID, and the employee's infotype view indicator in the Payroll Status infotype (transaction SE16, table PA0003, field VIEKN).

Pls help me to resolve this ,

Regards

Meeta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check OSS Note 116007. You need to execute report RPUPAV00. This report is designed to handle this problem. The note has detailed information on it.

Donnie

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends -

In this same case now am facing a problem Grouped Data not matched for host and home pernr while creating It709

is there any solution for this ?

Regards

Meeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Ramm , yes i have tried that report as well , but the problem was with wrong Personal Area which was coming automatically or might be some wrong config i have changed that Personal Area and that error resolved ..

Regards

Meeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends -

For the Host Employee after running this Report RPUPAV00 am not getting that error BUT ,

for the home pernr when am doing Change of Posi/Org Assignment Action am getting this error again 'Organizational reassignment not permitted ' also i found in Tables PA0695 and PA0625 is getting created and if i delete entry from there then only am able to run that action but then on furthure screen i get another error says ' Missing secondary record for infotype 0002 key ................................... '

which indicateds towards T582V and T582W .

Am confuse here as am a technical consultant ,

Need your guide here ,

Regards

Meeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u executed the report.

Pls execute the report for RPUFIXDS Home pernr

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

try this report in SE38.

1. RPUFIXDS

Untick Retro if not required.

Untick Dialog Mode & test run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tons of Thanks for your help---

Am able to do further actions on host pernr after running that Sap standard report RPUPAV00

but when i run this report for home pernr this shows me that ,

Secondary infotype already exists in PA0695 and PA0625 then for doing further actions am deleting home pernr from these Infotypes and then again running this Report RPUPAV00 for home pernr and am able to do further actions ,

Example : Change Organizational Assignment on this home pernr Now i want to know is this is the correct way or otherwise how i should proceed in correct way ?

Please guide me ..

Regards

Meeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi meeta,

In table T529A -- SM30 is "country reassignment action indicator" checked for the respective action?

Regards,

Dilek