cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process chains start after transporting

0 Kudos

Hello friends,

since we've upgraded to NW7 we encounter the problem that process chains start automatically after transporting them from test system to productive system. This ist very unpleasant!

Does anybody encounter this problem too? Ist there a system settig, which disables the automatic start of process chains after transporting?

thnx in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to SAP Note 1233327,

This correction allows you to exclude chains with immediate start from automatic scheduling after the transport. Create the following entry in the table RSADMIN for this:

OBJECT = NO_TP_SCHEDULE_IMMEDIATE (NO_TP_SCHEDULE_ANY for all chains)

VALUE = X

Use the program SAP_RSADMIN_MAINTAIN to do this.

In newly installed systems, the parameter is automatically set during the first import of this type of chain.

If you want an immediate execution of these chains during the import, delete the value X of the parameter, also using the program

mentioned above.

Cheers,

Sukhi

0 Kudos

hello,

as answered to Krishna Rao, the mentioned setting is presen in my system:

OBJECTOBJECT=NO_TP_SCHEDULE_IMMEDIATE, VALUE = X

The SAP Note 1233327 is implemented, and still process chains are execute when transported.

What means NO_TP_SCHEDULE_ANY? I haven't set this object. Is perhaps this the object that I necessary must have (with value =X)?

rgds

--

am

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That setting was for all the process chains, you can do that but after ur transport u can revert back that setting with the defffault....as it was a temporary adjustment...

--

rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Process chains execute when transport request imported :Note 1233327 - Correction: Scheduling of immediate start for transport

In order to stop Process Chains from being scheduled immediately upon import, insert the following into the RSADMIN table with ABAP program

SAP_RSADMIN_MAINTAIN:

Object = NO_TP_SCHEDULE_IMMEDIATE

Value = X

After this change is made to the RSADMIN table, you can import Process Chain transports where the Start process variant has it set to be scheduled immediately.

This entry can be modified in the future by the same ABAP program and just changing the value of Object to space.

--

rgds,

0 Kudos

...well, I've got this setting in hte system, and the process chains are still executed when transporting them!!!

thanks

--

am