cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Account Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Below message showing when I'm saving Billing Document after PGI.

"Document 9118100022 saved (error in account determination)

Message no. VF051"

Fyki, I've maintained Acct Asst Grp properly.

How can I resolve this issue.

Best Regards.

Ripon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VF02 and do the account determination analysis(Shift +F11) to find out the reason why the accounting

document is not getting created.This will help you to understand the reason behind any account determination settings

are missing. Hope it will help you.

Thanks

Sushant krishen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanx for yr reply. As per yr given way, I found below msg now pls say which way I can define and resolve this issue.

"There are four levels of condition determination in the overview tree shown on the left hand side: Procedure (pricing procedure, output determination procedure, strategy), condition type (output type, strategy type), condition access and condition record.

The upper right-hand side of the screen shows detailed information on the level of the overview tree that you have marked:

At condition type level you receive information on the number of accesses and why accesses have not been carried out. If a requirement is not met for a condition type in the pricing procedure, you have the option of displaying routines, by selecting additional information.

At access level you can see information on which fields an access is working with. By selecting the technical view you can see the field names for an access.

At condition record level in the in pricing analysis, you can branch to the relevant condtion record.

The message on the selected element is looked at in more detail in this part of the screen."

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

that is not the analysis he ask for Click on KOFI00 at left side of screen and u will get error analysis.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pls check the Wiki for Account Determination first.

Then go to account determination analysis and check condition record is determined or not for each access at least single record should be determined by system. if the record is not found then note the condition type and check this in ur Account Determination and rectify the error. Please check and revert if required.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member

Hello Prasanna,

I'm FICO Consultant and got a screen shot from the user with the error text "Document 85603613 saved (error in account determination)".

As per the solution told above I checked KOF100 in T-code VF02. I found the correct account has already been assigned there. Kindly help.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Go to T-Code VF02 and enter the Billing number 85603613, after that

Click on the Environment -- > Account Determination Analysis -->Revenue Accounts

and check is there any Missing data for the respective Condition Type

2. And try to one more option like Go to T-Code VF02 and enter the billing number and click on the "Green flag "button ie,release to accounting

Try and revert,

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member212699
Participant
0 Kudos

1) step please check with ur pricing procedure,2) go to vkoa and maintain account keys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried all the ways mentioned but i am not able to find out the correct reason for account determination error status if billing document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user was trying to do the posting using T-Code "VFX3 - Release Billing Document for Accounting"

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

He/She Block the Posting Directly

Kindly Check the Configuration in billing type Goto T-Code VOFA and select the billing type and check the field "posting Block " i think they tick the Field that means they want to block the posting directly if you don't want that option then decheck the Option

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm having the same problem. Kindly describe the solution briefly as I'm not getting any error on the left side.

Thanks in Advance !!

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tel me what is the error your getting

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I solved my problem as per expert's opinion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ripon

Could you please post the steps that you used to resolve the error so it helps me too ?

Thanks