cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System setting does not allow changes to be made to object note 000101xxxxx

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the problem 'System setting does not allow changes to be made to object note 000101xxxxx' when try to apply note in the client of PRD system by Tcode snote. This Client of PRD system is now open (Changes without automatic recording). The setting has been changed from ' No change allowed' by Tcode SCC4. Expecting to hear from you soonest possible what may the probable solution.

Regards

Wahid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_dzurov
Contributor
0 Kudos

I wouldn't recommend such an approach (implement note directly to PROD system), but rather implement that note into DEV system (during implementation you can include all that changes into transport request) and follow standard procedure - create request in DEV, then transport to QA at last transport to PROD.

But if you really want to apply note directly to PROD, besides client settings in SCC4 you will have to correct settings in tcode SE06 and then "System change option" button.

0 Kudos

Hi Ffriends,

Still I facing the same problem.

In my PRD client I set the system change option to 'Change without automatic recording' by scc4. I didnt change it in other clients (000, 001,066) and also Global setting to 'Modifiable' in se06'.

Please suggest.

Regards

Wahid

peter_dzurov
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you changed also all components and Namespaces (not all are possible) to modifiable in SE06?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad Wahid Ullah,

Please logon to the client to which you want to make changes (for example 520)

Then go to SCC4 and ensure below entries are set

1. Changes without automatic recording (this you already done)

2. Changes to Repository and cross-client Customizing allowed

3. Protection Level 0: No restriction.

In SE06

Choose Edit->Choose 'Software Components Modifiable'

Choose Edit->Choose "Namespaces Modifiable'

Then SAVE.

Now you retry with your attempt.

I hope this fix the issue.

Regards

Sekhar

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Guys. My problem has been resolved.

Regards

Wahid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Happy to help you Wahid.

Regards

Sekhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad Wahid Ullah,

Please make your client Global Settings to 'Modifiable' using SE06 and retry with your effort.

But please ensure you are allowed to make this changes as you are doing it in Production box.

Regards

Sekhar