cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of sequance reversal on the off cycle work bench

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All.

We have a scenario where we have a cash payments to the employees which creates the WT/557 instead of /559. The GL posting is done and everything was fine. Then we realized that we paid an incorrect payment so we reversed out the payroll results then it created /569 instead of /571. I ran the next payroll because of the reversal system has gone to retro and re evalute the reversal period. When I am trying to do the GL positng I am getting an erro saying __"customizing for Wage type /569"_* has been changed*._ I am totally stuck at point since we did not chang any thing related to /569

Any help is appreciated

Thanks in advance for the help...

Regards,

AR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It appears some wage type values are generated during the Payroll posting cycle. Your /569 appears to be created as a reversal of /557. Your message appears to be saying that something has changed at some point in time with the configuration of /569 so that it does not work. In our system /569 has processing class settings as follows:

6 = 0 (wage type will not be transferred)

23 = 2 (store in RT_PERSON and cumulate in /560

25 = 0 (pass on unchanged)

30 = T (Cumulation performed according to table T54C3)

31 = 0 (WT does not lead to cost center debits/credits)

32 = 0 (Not relevant to FI/CO)

All other processing classes were blank. Don't know if this will be of any help, but it is one place to look.

Another thought, is /569 part of the Balance Sheet Section if you turn on the log when you run simulation on one employee giving you issues. If so, why is it there? Should it be there? It may be that it is assigned to a symbolic account and thinks it ought to be posting to the balance sheet but really shouldn't and if you remove that linkage, it will simulate without errors.

NOTE: We are on 4.7...Just had a similar issue yesterday. Except we got a message saying the document was not balance.

Good luck.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are hitting the same issue. do you or anyone have answer or suggestion to this issue.

Thanks,

maddilety_kanuku
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After the deep investigation, what we did is, we mapped /569 Wage type to post to Finance to both accounts (Balance sheet and Expense account), then the problem resolved and have the error free posting. (6.5 version)

Warm Regards!

-Kanuku